**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Associate
How long does it typically take once an email has been sent to receive a response back?

In the past I always used trust method to contact Robbie_G hearing back fairly quickly but this time I sent an email which is approaching 24hr mark without any response.

Associate
How long does it typically take once an email has been sent to receive a response back?

In the past I always used trust method to contact Robbie_G hearing back fairly quickly but this time I sent an email which is approaching 24hr mark without any response.
Well he doesn’t work weekends so the response will be a little longer. You’ll hear something back today I’m sure

Associate

Did you hear back, still waiting on a response for a message I sent yesterday :(

Associate
Shout out to Rob, I got an amazing deal on a B-stock Fractal case that I was looking to get.
It was literally brand new and unused, only the box was open.

Soldato
Man of Honour
need to update some of these listings

£220 for a 1TB sata m.2?

There are others like it in various hardware categories (I was looking at B-grade graphics cards yesterday). My guess is that some of the items on B-grade have been there for a while without the price being updated. THat SSD you linked to has probably been there since that model was £300 new. I doubt if monitoring the marked price of B-grade items is a high priority job.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

B-grade is a mess at the minute on pricing. Our new software was not putting products online. Now they are all online we need to adjust the pricing so offers are welcome for now.

Nik is sound cards but he is off till 9th June. Please send the offers to me for now on all products.

Soldato
Hi,

B-grade is a mess at the minute on pricing. Our new software was not putting products online. Now they are all online we need to adjust the pricing so offers are welcome for now.

Nik is sound cards but he is off till 9th June. Please send the offers to me for now on all products.
Thanks mate, i rang up after you accepted my offer and its all good. Did wonder why a lot of b grade prices were the same as new price, thanks for clarifying.

Back
Top Bottom