*** BACK IN STOCK *** Corsair Obsidian Case

Soldato
BACK IN STOCK!!!!!

*** *** Corsair Obsidian 800D Full Tower Case - Black (No PSU) @ £209.99 inc VAT *** ***

CA-020-CS_400.jpg

Designed for Years of Performance
The Obsidian Series 800D is built to last through years of motherboard, power, memory, cooling, and component upgrades.
The steel structure has a matte black coating both inside out and is finished with a brushed aluminum faceplate for a professional look that’s both serious and awe-inspiring. A windowed side panel makes it easy to show off your work.

Three Isolated Cooling Zones
The power supply compartment, main compartment and the SATA bays each have dedicated cooling subsystems to prevent heat buildup.
A dust-filtered 140mm fan draws in cold air at the bottom of the chassis and exhausts it at the rear and top. This clever design forces fresh air directly over the graphics card and CPU. The SATA hot-swap bays are cooled by a separate 140mm fan which vents from the chassis via a sealed chamber and prevents the heat generated by the drives from entering the main compartment. The power supply compartment has its own dedicated intake and exhaust, also isolated from the main compartment.
Need even more cooling performance? The Obsidian Series 800D has pre-drilled support for top-mounted single, dual, and triple radiators, or up to three additional 120mm fans.

Advanced Features for Extreme Flexibility
A four-drive SATA hot-swap drive bay sits in the front of the case, making it easier to install or swap hard drives on the fly. A unique cable routing system virtually eliminates cable clutter that can impede airflow. The tool-free design allows for easy entry, easy access, and quick installation of 5.25” drives.

- Four easily accessed hot-swap drive bays
- Removable CPU backplate panel for easy heatsink installation
- Isolated cooling zones prevent heat buildup
- Unique cable routing holes guarantee a clean and clutter-free installation
- Three fans included, with the ability to add four more 120mm fans
- Tool-free optical drive installation makes building a system faster than ever
- Two year warranty with Corsair’s world-class customer service and technical support
- Dimension: 609mm X 609mm X 229 mm
- 5 x 5.25" Drive Bays
- 4 x 3.5" SATA Hot Swappable Bays
- 2 x 3.5" Internal Bays
- Cooling: 3 x 140mm fans (included)
- Cooling: 4 x 120mm fans (optional)
- Front I/O: 4x USB 2.0, 1x FireWire, 2x Audio

Only £209.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
If you saw it in the flesh you'd change your mind.

If you had the money to buy and run a Ferrari, are you saying you'd rather buy a Mini Metro. People have different budgets but a Thermaltake case doesn't remotely compare.

Soldato
I have to say, I love the look of this case. It was my other choice as well as the Coolermaster ATCS 840. The Coolermaster was just slightly more within my price range.

But this does look damn good.

Associate
How is that case worth £200??

I want a Thermaltake Element T and thats about £55, and I find that better looking by far :)

Oh dear.. If you get a chance check it out in the flesh, i've owned many casse's including Thermaltake and nothing suroasses this

Back
Top Bottom