Rate the 2022 Bahrain Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Think it’s safe to say he was ************

Not at all.

I do think the old floor on Russell's car seems better than the new one on Hamiltons.

They are both getting on top of porpoiseing, and are closer to those in front than they were during pre season.

With their resources, it is a fore gone they will be up front again in couple races or so.

Soldato
Not at all.

I do think the old floor on Russell's car seems better than the new one on Hamiltons.

They are both getting on top of porpoiseing, and are closer to those in front than they were during pre season.

With their resources, it is a fore gone they will be up front again in couple races or so.
Not a chance, no higher than 4th, don’t know what your watching as both cars look close to un-driveable

Soldato
Not a chance, no higher than 4th, don’t know what your watching as both cars look close to un-driveable

Doing alright compared to a number of teams for undriveable cars. hence Entais comments, think once they get on top of it which may take 1 or 2 races they seem to have a very good car waiting to be unleashed.

Caporegime
OP

They already look 3rd or 4th fastest on both long and short run pace (ya ya practice ya ya) and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they can get on top of that car and return to the front over the next few races. The car that really seems to be struggling is McLaren, who looked so good in Barcelona. Haas look to be up in the midfield, and Alpine are looking surprisingly good today.

Soldato
Lewis fan but I'd be more than happy to see others fighting at the front, I'd of loved to see Mclaren and Ferrari up there but it's looking like Mclaren won't be.

It would be interesting to see a Max / Lewis battle further back where the championship isn't really in sight, be interesting to see if Lewis jumps out the way when Max pulls a stupid move :D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
If it takes Merc a few eaces then it gives Ferrari and Red Bull time to develop their own cars further too, I don't think its nailed on that Merc end up back on top this year but I'd love to see a 3 way title fight between the Red Bulls, Mercs and Ferraris.
McLaren look poor, Aston look poor and Williams seem to be back at the back of the grid again.

Haas look like their decent form has carried into Practice too but only really qualifying will give us a proper indication.

Soldato
I managed to miss all of the practice today but just turned it on, and had to laugh because they were/are chatting to Horner, still asking about Abu Dhabi and Masi. That must do his nut :D

I'm still worried for Merc, but I'm a pessimist. Everyone keeps saying they have the resources, well Ferrari have resources right? Hadn't stopped them being close to terrible for the last few years...

Associate
It is not really surprising is it. Very rarely has a team stayed at the top after major rule changes. Red Bull have Adrian Newey who is just a god so no surprise here.

No disrespect to you, Adrian is good at what he does but a bit much to refer to him as devine diety when he eats, sleeps and answers the call of nature like every other human.

Both Lewis and Russell already writing the season off.

Your opinion or they have been quoted as saying this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom