Bailiffs permitted to use physical force against homeowners

Man of Honour
In France there would be uproar and riots in the streets.
In the UK people just lay down and let it happen, what happened to the riots of the poll tax era?

They're coming. These ******* idiots in power will push it too far one day.

Soldato
He may be a pain in the ass sometimes, but situations like this is where a 9 stone Akita comes in handy.

*Not that I'm in any form of debt I hasten to add. :)

Soldato
That quote is pretty cool, not heard it before

“The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail, its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter, the rain may enter -- but the King of England cannot enter; all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement!”

Associate
What happens when they're after someone who hasn't lived at your address for a few years as happened to us a few years ago?

Where between having the door kicked in and being restrained do we get to show some ID to prove we're not who they're after?

Associate
man bailiffs are idiots, i had one chasing me for like £40 in council taxes from a previous tenant that was actually made in error (the council accepted this the bailiff refused to...)... it would be most unreasonable if they were just able to break into my house... i cant believe how many freedoms and rights have been torn down by labour...

Permabanned
If this is true, then it's about time the people of this once great Nation grew a pair and took to the bloody streets. We've let those power hungry cretins in government get away with this sort of big brother crap for far too long now. The sooner we let them know how we feel the better.

Soldato
If this is true, then it's about time the people of this once great Nation grew a pair and took to the bloody streets. We've let those power hungry cretins in government get away with this sort of big brother crap for far too long now. The sooner we let them know how we feel the better.

Can you think of a way we could do this? What about an internet based group which operates in a similar way as anonymous.

Caporegime
V for vendetta. :D

Can't believe how corrupt the police are though, just learnt that they illegally use agent provocateurs to start violence in otherwise peaceful protests so they have a reason to stop the protest and beat everyone up.

Soldato
V for vendetta. :D

Can't believe how corrupt the police are though, just learnt that they illegally use agent provocateurs to start violence in otherwise peaceful protests so they have a reason to stop the protest and beat everyone up.

And where did you hear that? Sounds like a load of rubbish to me. At least I hope it is.

Man of Honour
I'm sure it does happen, but if caught, people who do that should be treated as any other ringleader would and have the book thrown at them. 99% of the police don't deserve the crap they get dumped on them, but the 1% that do ruin it for everyone else.

Yes, I do know - and respect - some serving police officers, and I know from past experience that they would agree with me.

Back
Top Bottom