**BANK HOLIDAY BONUS B-GRADE OFFERS **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

I've discounted even further a load of our b-grade/open box items for everybody to think about over bank holiday weekend. There is something for everyone from ex-demo and review systems to sound cards and speakers. Most of the products have been returned within our 2 week return period and haven't been able to be sold as new due to damaged packaging, you can grab yourself a bargain as long as you don't mind a bit of torn or ripped packaging. There is also a load of old watercolling and modding odds and ends. So if you've got a leaky fitting or fancy a different sized rad there is probably something for you.

FYI - There is currently talk of having an open box sale at an event over the summer, during which we'll be offering all these out at OcUK HQ. So if you aren't gonna be able to make that but fancy any of the items in b-grade grab it while you can.

You can check the entire section HERE

A few highlights of mine from the product groups I manage:

**B Grade** Ducky Shine 5 White Mechanical Keyboard, Blue Cherry MX switch, RGB Lightin (KB-21R-DK) @ £109.99 inc VAT

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** SteelSeries Rival 300 Optical 6500DPI Gaming Mouse - Gunmetal (62350) @ £24.95 inc VAT

Right-Handed, Grip Style: Palm or Claw, Number of Buttons: 6, SteelSeries Switches: Rated for 30 Million Clicks, Sensor Name: Pixart PMW3310, Sensor Type: Optical, DPI: Increments from 1 to 6500

Only £24.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Asus ROG Claymore 100% RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Red @ £169.99 inc VAT

Per-key RGB LEDs, N-Key rollover, Polling Rate: 1000 Hz, Macro Keys: All keys programmable, ROG Support for Compatible Hardware (motherboard and Aura devices), Cherry MX Red Switches

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Zowie FK2 High Performance Gaming Mouse @ £29.99 inc VAT

Featuring Advanced sensors, low lift-off distances, the FK2 is a gaming mouse for all skill levels.

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Asus PCE-AC88 Dual-Band AC3100 Wireless PCIe Adapter @ £69.95 inc VAT

Instantly upgrade your desktop to dual-band 4x4 AC3100 Wi-Fi with speeds up to 2100Mbps (5GHz band) and 1000Mbps (2.4GHz band).

Only £69.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Asus RT-AC3200 Tri band Wireless AC3200 Gigabit Router @ £159.95 inc VAT

RT-AC3200 is a tri-band 802.11ac router featuring the world's fastest combined data rate of 3200 Mbps (2600 Mbps on the two 5 GHz bands plus 600 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band)

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Asus Xonar DSX 7.1 PCI Express 1.0 Sound Card Retail @ £29.99 inc VAT

The Asus Xonar DSX offers realistic 3D gaming audio effects; DTS® Connect technology for an immersive 7.1 surround experience

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Edifier R1280DB Studio Bookshelf Speaker @ £99.95 inc VAT

Active bookshelf speaker system with 42W total power output, Supports: Bluetooth, Optical, Coaxial + Dual RCA inputs

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset for PC/PS4/Xbox one/Mac/Mobile - Red @ £59.99 inc VAT

HyperX® Cloud II features a newly designed USB sound card audio control box that amplifies audio and voice for an optimal Hi-Fi gaming experience

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Steelseries Arctis 7 - 7.1 Surround Lag Free Wireless Gaming Headset - White (61464) @ £109.99 inc VAT

Ski Goggle Suspension Band, ClearCast Mic, SteelSeries 7.1 Surround Sound, Exclusive AirWeave Ear Cushions, Multi-platform and Mobile-Ready, Retractable Mic, Lightweight Design, ChatMix Dial, Wireless

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Next Level Racing GTultimate V2 Racing Simulator Cockpit (NLR-S001) @ £539.99 inc VAT

Next Level Racing GTultimate V2 Simulator Cockpit – Not only perfect for your house but what professionals rely on. Take your VR setup to the next level

Only £539.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3 (NLR-M001v3) @ £1,599.98 inc VAT

Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3 - An incredible groundbreaking product taking racing and flight simulation to a complete new level. Take your VR setup to the next level...

Only £1,599.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

**B Grade** Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight X-56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. Advanced Flight Control System for PC @ £169.99 inc VAT

Designed to meet the needs of the re-emerging space simulation genre, Saitek introduces the new X-56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. System.

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm in the habit of checking the Clearance section quite often now and have had zero issues with the products so far. So long as you know you may not get any original packaging at worst and mobo's don't always come with IO shields classic caveat that one. I went as far as buying one for an MSI X99 mobo in the US and got my sis to bring it back over this year. Haven't even fitted it I just wanted it in case I ever sold it on :)

Best buy so far is the monitor I'm looking at now. BenQ 35" 3440x1440 monitor -48% RRP can't argue with that. The box was tatty that's it!

Soldato
**B Grade** H110I Plus Intel H110 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ITX Motherboard £64.99

New price £64.99 How come B Grade is same price as new price?

Associate
I bought an Enthoo Primo Pro for my dual processor plex server and had no issues with the quality whatsoever, one of the fans was not latching fully but looks like a plastic casting issue rather than a failure of the product.

OcUK Staff
OP
**B Grade** H110I Plus Intel H110 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ITX Motherboard £64.99

New price £64.99 How come B Grade is same price as new price?

Quite often the products are very nearly the same as new, it's just been sent out to the customer and then sent back under the 2 week DSR allowance. When they land the product managers don't get a heads up and so often we just review the stock in there monthly and adjust pricing then to suit. If something is still at the new price you can send a webnote in and we will often give the sales team a price for it when they receive an enquiry.

Back
Top Bottom