*** Battlefield 1 ***

I just updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10 and the game runs incredibly smooth now, the freezing issue went away completely. Also found it a lot easier when I increased the FOV to 75, just went 17-4 on Rush

I just updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10 and the game runs incredibly smooth now, the freezing issue went away completely. Also found it a lot easier when I increased the FOV to 75, just went 17-4 on Rush

Yep, many silly silly people think Windows 7 performs as well as Windows 10 does. It couldn't be further from the truth, W10 is a significant performance increase.

I get it but only on the town map Amiens is it? No fix unfortunately

EDIT*

whoops double post, thought they would auto merge

I get that but no I get it on other maps too, the one with the big building with the Ball Room is really bad, flickers like crazy with a blue tint on the screen. Always seems worse when I'm in a plane, no idea whats causing it but everyone reporting it seems to have AMD cards

Yep, running a Fury pro and get that bloody annoying yellow ball/blue wall effect. Really limits what direction you can look on Amiens, which isnt ideal!

Really glad I returned to the PC fold 6 months ago in ernest (Down to BF1 / H1Z1 and Civ6 really).

Feels like i'm back home on the old keyboard and mouse. BF1, really pleased it's in a good state at release (only played BF4 on PC once it became available via the CTE program).

Find myself getting shot quite often when taking a quick pause just to admire the visuals, game runs extremely well on my Vanilla 980 at 1440p / Ultra settings. Highly enjoying it. That Argonne (sp?) Forest reminds me a bit of Metro/Lockers in that it has some major choke points around the C flag though.

Big thumbs up from me after 3 hours of serious play. Couple of things, im finding my controls/settings keep resetting every so often? This happening to others?

Edit: Also ran it for a while on an i7/16GB with a 2GB Nvidia 960. At 1080p / High (post processing and lighting at medium), game runs brilliantly too. Seems very well optimized at launch!

Back
Top Bottom