1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** Battlefield 1 ***

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by TonyTurbo78, 13 Dec 2015.

1. HazardO

Underboss

bf1 tends to be more infantry focused that 3 or 4 anyway even on the tank heavy maps. I can recommend the model 10a hunter on Argon forest or Fort De vaux for an ex Lockers shotgun whore ;)

2. brit~XR

Gangster

Hmm so these dlc maps is what the game should of been on release. I just presumed bf1 dlc maps would be worst then vanilla maps like bf4 :D

3. DarkHorizon472

Mobster

BF1 has a lot of good and varied maps. Now the lag issue is gone it is a lot more playable.

4. =XDC=FluphyBunny

Mobster

I'll have what he's having, the squad all going for the same flag lol

Last edited: 20 Oct 2017
  5. Nexus18

Caporegime

New maps are decent enough, certainly better than bf 4 dlc maps and the upcoming dlc looks to be pretty good too.

GG's tonight, that first round on poppy field map was epic with the raider, I don't often wish I had recording software but damn I wish I had it for that round, just ******* brutal, about 14 guys on c bridge and whacking them about, I literally felt like Thor! Much lols.

[​IMG]

:D

Yup if you get in right on the flag then you won't stand much of a chance but keep your distance on the outside and I find them a good class to play with especially when using the flare gun to spot the enemies. Suppression is a bitch for snipers but I'm used to it from the bf 3 days, just have to take cover, relocate if possible, wait for suppression to die down and then take your shots again.

Overall, I find you can get a higher kill streak with sniper class over any other class not to mention the time to kill is far quicker especially if you get into that one shot one kill sweet spot range.

Medic is my go to class though for the reasons you listed, I'm finding the fedorov (scoped version) to be much like the VSS from BC 2, highly inaccurate for anything medium or higher distance but deadly up close, overall I think I still prefer the Selbstlader M1916 Optical.

Or just use your phone :p

I imagine the deal will end Sunday night/Monday.

6. Gerard

Caporegime

Does relive not work on a 290? Decent for recording with.

7. HazardO

Underboss

More gg's again last night. More hackusations (although it wasn't clear who it was aimed at). Nexus in chat going "Who?" (Please be me, please be me) ;)

Trench raider is really good fun, one of the best elites. Use the smoke and health to escape and heal. Pistol while you close the gap, then smack em :D
    (The best bit is the gimp suit and the grunting sounds though).

8. Nexus18

Caporegime

It does but I find it incredibly unstable, some games it works fantastic but others not so much i.e. in the case of bf 1, even when nothing was recording or going on in the background with relive, I found there to be huge FPS drops so I've just uninstalled it again.

haha, we needed them to confirm before we could start the usual baiting/trolling :D

And yup my fav. elite just for the gimp suit ;) :D

9. HazardO

Underboss

Friday Night Battlefield rage is the best rage though. Getting called out by try hard FNB platoon members and then defended by DICE devs while proceeding to carry a player of the caliber of Drunkze to victory all while exceedingly drunk doesn't get old ;)
    (Or squad wiping a DICE or EA squad)

10. Josh

Capodecina

Having to play TDM to unlock a pistol because there isn't any pistol servers.

The pain!

11. Nexus18

Caporegime

What pistol you wanting to unlock and what one are you having to use?

You won't like my suggestion but play sniper..... :p Land a shot on enemies and then quick switch to your pistol to finish them of, will only require 1-2 shots from the pistol to take them down

12. Yaayuh!

Capodecina

Just run around with the Pistol on Conquest, that's what i've done :D

Sorry team (not sorry).

13. Swinbag

Wise Guy

Took the time to unlock the model 1900 last night, filthy weapon! Jumped on for a few platoon games but it was on Soissons & I can't stand the map - just feels way too small considering there are vehicles :(

14. Josh

Capodecina

I tried that last night and wherever I ran too everyone ran somewhere else! Bloody BF1 having big maps, COD didn't have these issues!

15. GinG

Sgarrista

Was playing some Operations last night...really enjoyed it.

Usually me and my mate always play Conquest but Operations really mixed it up last night. I felt BF1 was getting a bit stale but had one of my best games in a while.

Oh and also love how the points stack up!

16. andy_mk3

Capodecina

Did I hear someone say FNB? See you all later :D

17. subbytna

Capodecina

Anyone fancy adding me to ORIGIN?

subbyTNA is my tag

Get a shot at you all being well :D

18. Josh

Capodecina

Just been given a nice big bottle of Baileys Chocolate so drunk Josh might be making a long overdue appearance this evening.

19. Nexus18

Caporegime

Oh goody, sounds like I'll have some new sound clips from Josh to add to the soundboard again ;) :D :p

20. ciggybumly

Gangster

Sent a request for the platoon if there is space “ciggybumly”