*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
OP
amazeballs tonight, had so much fun with that Farquar Hill, as you could probs tell from my childish screams :). Can't remember the last time I was getting 10 and 12 KD games playing as infy only.

Last night couldn't find my eye. tonight it was just there....weird game sometimes, guess it's getting old, tired eyes and slow reactions.

Soldato
Hey guys,

Just played my first game of BF1 on my new rig, the issue is my FPS :( Im averaging around 100~ fps on 1080p at med/high settings..

Are these acceptable? I have just read but yet to try V Sync DISABLED? Does this sound right?

My specs are:

i5 7500
gtx 1070
16gb ddr4

airflow and temps of CPU / GPU are good, real good considering actually..

Cheers guys!

You are best with VSYNC being on and limiting the FPS, although unless you are experiencing stuttering don't get held up on the FPS just focus on the smoothness of game play.

Soldato
You are best with VSYNC being on and limiting the FPS, although unless you are experiencing stuttering don't get held up on the FPS just focus on the smoothness of game play.

Thanks mate, I have an unhealthy obsession to FPS :D Will just get on with it, as it is butter smooth so cant complain really...

Soldato
Thanks mate, I have an unhealthy obsession to FPS :D Will just get on with it, as it is butter smooth so cant complain really...

This ain't no CS 1.5 :D

As long as the game is running smooth don't worry about it, enjoy the game for what it is and just turn off all FPS counters!

Soldato
lol :D

I left an end of round screenshot in the Discord bf1 channel which shows some of the love we were getting. (NSFW)
As for teabagging, we seem to get that a lot on the Friday night BF servers.

zia

zia

Associate
This game has gone to **** one min am doing alright next bullets don.t land.even point blank just disappear.end up spawn dieing soo many time .shot a guy with rocket gun who was behind a wall 2 shots nothing no impact on wall at all
Spawn get one shotted....rinse repeat.....same stuff happening to sidewinder..

Zia

Back
Top Bottom