*** Battlefield 1 ***

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Games running fine for me, and I've got MSI AB and Riva stats server running with the OSD on.

As for EA, being down, I've been playing the SP, its not bad!

Soldato
Highly considering buying this game but the difference prices are crazy. £105 for the full game?! I mean I don't mind buying the DLC at a later date but I don't want to spend £105 on a game I'm not sure I'll play all that much.

If I buy one of the cheaper options does anyone know if I can upgrade at a later date?

Caporegime
Thanks. I might have a look around later.
Resolution is 1920x1080 and as ever, "as little as possible", although realistically, I'll spend a couple of hundred quid on something if it lasts me another few years - had the current card for 5 years now, but I don't really game as much as I used to anyway.

Bought a RX480 a couple of months back. Runs BF1 smooth as butter at 1080P.

Soldato
Highly considering buying this game but the difference prices are crazy. £105 for the full game?! I mean I don't mind buying the DLC at a later date but I don't want to spend £105 on a game I'm not sure I'll play all that much.

If I buy one of the cheaper options does anyone know if I can upgrade at a later date?

If it's anything like the previous games you will be able to buy the premium pass to get all of the DLCs or buy individual DLC packs once they are released.

Associate
Thanks. I might have a look around later.
Resolution is 1920x1080 and as ever, "as little as possible", although realistically, I'll spend a couple of hundred quid on something if it lasts me another few years - had the current card for 5 years now, but I don't really game as much as I used to anyway.

AMD R9 290X runs it well on all high settings, even at 3440 x 1440 I was shocked !.

I didn't need to buy that 1070 lol.

Soldato
Cool. I thought my current card would run it better than it would, but then, I haven't really played much in the way of modern games over the last few years, so I guess it's starting to really show it's age.

Just had another hour or so playing. "Unlocked" an SMLE with no scope for the scout, and have increased the FOV so it doesn't look like I have blinkers on, enjoying the game a bit more now :)

Associate
Installed WIN 10 on a spare SSD as I was getting a laggy and stuttering decline in performance the longer I played on Win 7.

I have to say straight away my CPU usage has gone from a constant 100% to around ~84% max. No more juddering or stuttering just smooth gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom