Battlefield V

Soldato
  • Can tow items in the game with vehicles such as previously stationary anti-air guns, teammate can use an anti-air gun while you tow it with a vehicle
I like the sound of that, hopefully not at walking pace speed though.

Edit: Ouch 55 quid for pc, but more for the origin code?

Associate
I for one am actually happy that the price of the game is flat across the formats. EA and DICE know the primary client base is going to be PC so why not get the extra revenues? Its simple business sense.

Download codes are normally a 5er more expensive - even on console.

I am eager for some proper gameplay before I take the plunge. Got this Blops4 and RDR2 all in a matter of a few weeks. One simply doesn't find the time to game that much anymore.

Shawrey

Soldato
new trailer looks incredible to be fair. But i still wish it was a proper authentic experience without all the stupid, modern looking customisations. Within a month, so many people will have unlocked so much stuff, that it's basically going to be like fortnite :|

Associate
Yeah and telling people not to buy it if they don't like. Lol that guy has gone now. Wonder why. Its a shame as the game looks great imo. But the damage has been done. That and the first trailer

Soldato
still going to pick this up, in desperate need of a new shooter and feel this will be a fantastic game just shown off all completely wrong. Hoping to get my pre order beta code too, i guess that will help make the decision for most.

Associate
Is this available on Xbox EA Access yet? I thought you could play the beta from today if you had EA Access but couldn't find it on the store.
I couldnt find it on EA Access, but if you search the xbox store, its in there. I'm sure it'll just let you play since you have ea access?

Whats everyone's thoughts? I've no idea what to think. Its very different, much more than i was expecting. I was hoping for a BF1 reskin, but it just plays so differently. Hopefully it'll be a grower, but right now i'm just not feeling it.

Back
Top Bottom