Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
has anyone updated their game? If you right click the beta is says check for updates.
Yeah someone on the battlebook i mean battlelog site suggested this, and it downloaded the open public beta, i have now got two bf3 beta versions haha!. But after updating the timed out from servers has decreased a lot, thankfully.

Caporegime
yup maybe I tired the wrong mode found the game movement very clumsy.

High Bullet damage is not a good thing, its one of the worst ideas games ever had to have the so called HC, which in reality is easy core as all the noobs have to do is sit in one place and no matter how good you are they still going to get kills as it takes no skill to kill someone when you die in 1 or 2 bullet hits.

Hard-Core is with out a doubt Easy-Core which attract the noobs like Bee's to honey!

Maybe they're not such noobs if they can hide and kill you with such ease. Play more tactically, rather than running around like a headless chicken and hoping to rely on your dolphin-diving, fast aiming and more powerful weapon when someone shoots at you. In any case, higher bullet damage is without a doubt more realistic. Nobody can argue with that.

Will maybe give it another try later when I have time, or maybe after work, but just from 5 minutes play seriously debating canceling my pre-order.

Do you think five minutes is enough time to warrant fobbing off such a massive release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom