Battlestar Galactica game for PC and Xbox360 in Autumn

Soldato
Will this be better than the freespace 2 total conversion to BSG? As that is lookin to be the best BSG game out when its done.

Hmm this game by sierra has a unknown developer, anyone know if they made any good games?

Soldato
Charlatan said:
I hope this is more faithfull to the original 70's series than the crud that is on Sky One at the minute :D

You sir, have no taste...

Best thing on tv.

Wasnt there a BF2 mod in development? lords of kobol or something?

Man of Honour
Charlatan said:
I hope this is more faithfull to the original 70's series than the crud that is on Sky One at the minute :D

I loved the original series back in the day. Of course, that was a re-run when I was about 10 or something (25 now).

As great as it might have been back then, it's pretty god-awful by today's standards of tv/etc. The new BSG is far superior...for now. I'm sure in 20/30 years time some of today's fashions/cool things and attitudes will be laughable to the modern man. At that point the third iteration of BSG will be airing and I'll be staunchly defending today's BSG for it's oldschool charms...

Anyhow, I'd really love for these games to be good but I've got my doubts. BSG FS2 mod should be amazing if it ever gets finished. Lets just hope the poor quality of the middle of Season 3 of today's BSG doesn't hamper the enthusiasm...

Soldato
Charlatan said:
You CANNOT look at Starbuck and not see Face from the A-Team :D

haha, Should have won Big Brother :(

ANYWAYS, I love Battlestar Galactica, and the Original will always have a nostalgic tag with them. But I love the new series. I don't like the new Starbuck.

Baltar is probably my favourite character strangely enough :D

--

As for the game, I hope its good, I have the Xbox battlestar Galactica game, And I dont really like it. :(

Associate
Personally I am hoping its not like the Battlestar Galactica out for the Xbox, it was crummy, it was totally rigid kind of like descent 2 only with slightly higher res graphics and you fly as the original Adama - before he became commander in the new series.

Back
Top Bottom