BE A GENIUS BILLIONAIRE PLAYBOY PHILANTHROPIST WITH THE NEW noblechairs HERO IRON MAN EDITION!

Gangster
OcUK Staff

We are proud to introduce the latest and greatest collaboration on the noblechairs brand - Behold, the noblechairs HERO Iron Man Special Edition Gaming Chair. Officially MARVEL licensed, this chair is absolutely stunning and a must for any fans of Iron Man, Tony Stark or the MCU in general. Featuring the classic Red and Gold Iron Man colours, the chair also has the iconic arc reactor embroidered onto the seat back, along with the suit armour panelling and accents, giving an almost metallic finish. On the back is the distinctive Iron Man helmet, along with a sign off from the Earths best defender himself.

Of course, the noblechairs HERO Iron Man chair wouldn't be complete without some cool tech, including the built-in adjustable lumbar support, memory foam headrest and 4D armrests, alongside the largest seating area of the noblechairs range.

Stock is available for preorder now and is due to land late December, I imagine this will be extremely popular so if you want one, you know what to do!

noblechairs HERO Gaming Chair - Iron Man Special Edition @ £424.99 inc VAT

Iconic Iron Man design, Superior ergonomics, 4D armrests, PU leather, Stainless steel frame, Aluminium base, 60mm casters, Memory foam headrest

Only £424.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
If only it was that easy... I do really like the detailing on the chair though, at least there's some effort put into what amounts to a red chair with a marvel tag on it!

Soldato
They certainly don’t look or feel cheap in real life. The metal bracket that links the seat to the back must weigh what most office chairs do on their own.

It's pig metal, Weighs a lot but is terrible quality, Originally it was thrown away as it's a bi-product of steel making but someone clocked on that they could reuse this low quality material and make a killing with it, A very expensive gaming chair broke on me and I took a piece of the metal to my dad who used to work with metal daily, First words out of his mouth were "pig metal" it's heavy but low quality and manufacturers play on the vast majority of the populace being completely ignorant to this.

Last edited:
Don
Are these better than herman miller chairs or just cheap rubbish?

I have 2 of the Noblechairs Epic, and they are not "cheap rubbish" - the build quality and detailing is excellent, and I personally find them very comfortable (certainly more comfortable than the needlessly expensive ergonomic operator chair I have at work)

They probably aren't in the same league as a Herman Miller, but they also aren't in the same price range (and comparing "refurbed" Herman Millers isn't really a like for like comparison)
I'd equally argue that buying a Herman Miller doesn't automatically equal comfort, in the same way that buying a Noblechair doesn't automatically equal dis-comfort. All chairs are a personal preference, so I would recommend trying whatever you are looking to buy in person before committing.

Soldato
Not even close, Any gaming chairs, Noble, Secret Lab, DXRacer, Corsair, Razer etc etc... can have decent quality but they aren't anywhere close to Herman Miller when it comes to quality.
i love it when they advertise them as having lumbar support.....which turns out to be a cushion with a couple of velcro straps or an elastic bungee to hold it in place :cry:

Back
Top Bottom