** BE THE CASE ALPHA WITH LIAN-LI - WITH A BLACK FRIDAY PREORDER DEAL! **

OcUK Staff
We are happy to introduce the brand new Lian-Li Alpha 330 and 550 cases. Available in Black or White, they are Lian-Li's first major foray into the tempered glass & RGB market. The 330 is a compact midi tower featuring tempered glass on the front and side panels, with a distinctive diamond pattern on the front panel. It can support E-ATX motherboards, 360/420mm radiators at the top/front of the case, 400mm VGA cards, 170mm CPU coolers, 250mm ATX power supplies and even comes with space for vertical GPU mounting using the vertical PCIe slot brackets. There's a USB3.1 Type C on the front I/O for high transfer rates from a compatible device and there's space for up to 7 fans, with a 120mm unit pre-installed in the rear. Basically, there's a lot of features available for the price.

The 550 shares most of the features from the 330, but is also equipped with 3 of Lian-Li's new Bora RGB PWM 120mm fans, with 16 individually addressable RGB LED's, an aluminium frame and a double ball bearing design for extended lifetime. Alongside this, there is also an addressable RGB LED strip below the I/O, which can be controlled through the integrated RGB controller, along with the fans, using an infrared remote control, allowing over 300 dynamic lighting effects. For those who love RGB, the 550 is an attractive prospect!

As it's Black Friday, we have arranged a preorder deal for both the 330 and 550. Anyone who preorders before the stock lands (will be late next week) will get the following discount on the usual RRP: -

330 - £25 discount
550 - £30 discount

The discount is preloaded onto the cases already, and will be set back to normal RRP once the stock lands, so if you're wanting one, get them on order now!

Lian-Li Alpha 330X Midi Tower RGB Tempered Glass Case - Black @ £79.99 inc VAT

The Alpha 330X housing is a particularly affordable midi tower from the renowned manufacturer Lian Li equipped with many tempered glass elements and sophisticated features.

Was £104.99 inc VAT.

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li Alpha 330W Midi Tower RGB Tempered Glass Case - White @ £79.99 inc VAT

The Alpha 330W housing is a particularly affordable midi tower from the renowned manufacturer Lian Li which is equipped with many tempered glass elements and sophisticated features.

Was £104.99 inc VAT.

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li Alpha 550X Midi Tower RGB Tempered Glass Case - Black @ £124.99 inc VAT

The Alpha 550 housing is a midi tower with a particularly good price/performance ratio from the renowned manufacturer Lian Li.

Was £154.99 inc VAT.

Only £124.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li Alpha 550W Midi Tower RGB Tempered Glass Case - White @ £124.99 inc VAT

The Alpha 550W housing is a midi tower with a particularly good price/performance ratio from the renowned manufacturer Lian Li.

Was £154.99 inc VAT.

Only £124.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
So the 330 doesn't come with any fans? but if you want the fans its £45 extra for 3? is that the only difference?
Tempted but £45 for some pretty fans seems steep?!

OcUK Staff
OP
So the 330 doesn't come with any fans? but if you want the fans its £45 extra for 3? is that the only difference?
Tempted but £45 for some pretty fans seems steep?!

Both come with a rear fan, the 550 comes with 3 x PWM double ball bearing individually addressable RGB fans with an aluminium frame, plus an addressable RGB light bar, RGB controller, fan controller and a glass top panel... they aren't normal RGB fans.

Associate
I have mine on pre order but haven't had mine dispatched and order still states 'processing order'.... i did order it with the matching fans (that are still pre order status) but surely i wont lose out on getting the case or one has at least been put aside for me because of this (ordering/paying for more than just the case)? i have an outstanding order for the delid die mate 2 also (ordered when it stated 1 left in stock but was found to have 0 left) i'd rather put fans onto that outstanding order or cancel the fans and have my case as at this current moment i haven't had case shipped and its stating there is just 1 left in stock! im not going to be a happy bunny if i have to go without one for pre ordering and it gets shipped/sold to someone else who has only purchased just the case days later and on a day when there's stock supplies are showing without having had the wait for it like i have.

Last edited:
Associate
I have mine on pre order but haven't had mine dispatched and order still states 'processing order'.... i did order it with the matching fans (that are still pre order status) but surely i wont lose out on getting the case or one hasn't at least been put aside for me because of this (ordering/paying for more than just the case)? i have an outstanding order for the delid die mate 2 also (ordered when it stated 1 left in stock but was found to have 0 left) i'd rather put fans onto that outstanding order or cancel the fans and have my case as at this current moment i haven't had case shipped and its stating there is just 1 left in stock! im not going to be a happy bunny if i have to go without one for pre ordering and it gets shipped/sold to someone else who has only purchased just the case days later and on a day when there's stock supplies showing without having had the wait for it like i have.

Get on the phone to OCuk tomorrow morning if you can, they don't tend to ship an order unless your full order is in stock so that's probably the issue, get in there before someone has the chance to order one or you're taking that risk

Associate
@Tom898 i will do, i also suspect that this is the reason its not been dispatched, but still i've had no email update on my order or confirmation that stock is now in fact in, its only that i've checked and seen it for myself that ive noticed.

End of the day, surely they should put pre ordered ones aside to fulfill those outstanding orders that have already been placed/paid for? (even if it is only partially fulfilling an overall order, its still technically a paid for item that in turn means its no longer really theirs to resell)....for example if the fans came in stock tomorrow and then the case is out of stock or vice versa the week after, this could technically go on for months if not for the luck of ocuk having both or all items simultaneously in stock at the same time. You could end up being one of the first to have paid for an item (in loyalty and trust) and yet get the item last, weeks or months later. It would be a bit harsh and a kick in the teeth to those trusting ocuk with their cash to pay for an item upfront as pre order (that they don't physically have to send yet) and then ocuk repaying that trust/loyalty/faith by selling what you've already paid for to someone else.

Surely this isn't what is happening and surely they aren't going to do this to me....are they? if they do, then as stated i wont be happy at all and i think it would be only fair that they cancel and tell the 1 left in stock buyer (if it goes) that it is in fact out of stock and none found in warehouse at the point of picking/packing (as they did to me with my delid die order when it stated 1 left in stock) and they can send me my case that i've already pre-paid for days ago.

I paid in trust as a pre order to assure i got mine first (not last), i understand if there are multiple orders on one invoice and some are out of stock that they may not be able to ship instantly as a single shipment but they sure as hell should put it aside and contact you with options and not just simply resell it to someone else as a latecomer, this would feel a bit like a punishment for spending more than Tom, Dick or Harry who just bought the case alone spending less. I feel it would be like getting robbed for being the early bird whilst the latecomers have priority for only ordering with a guarantee of stock with less wait and little trust involved.

Hopefully i can sort it and all the above is wrong. I hope this doesn't end up like a Lion being made to eat the dregs off of a decaying carcass as reward for pouncing on the meal first whilst the vultures come and have first pickings to the prime cuts later.

Associate
phew, panic over, rang ocuk and they do indeed have one held back for me and are sending out today with the rest of my order to follow once back in stock.....was going to say, it would have been a tad harsh to not hold onto mine for me lol.....looks like they maintain being near on flawless, i am a happy bunny once more and can now chill out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom