Beaten Labrador puppy caught on CCTV!

Soldato
Of course the dog will be mentally ok. It's a dog. A primitive beast.

yes because we all really know what goes on in a dogs head after it been kicked the **** out of....pathetic statement. A child is a primitive beast and look what happens to them as they grow if theyv been 'tampered' with in the early years.

i hope the uni kicks him out of the course, id imagine as soon as most of the students get wind of this he will have all the abuse he needs coming at him....****er.

Soldato
Of course the dog will be mentally ok. It's a dog. A primitive beast.

Yep, there a kennels full of mistreated dogs with no mental instabilities..

My mum and dad have had a few rescue dogs, none without their quirks, first one I can think of hated men, esp if they wore glasses.
My aunt has a dog that hates women who wear hats.
It may sound silly but these are clearly images from their previous life - beatings etc - that are affecting them to this day.

Associate
Of course the dog will be mentally ok. It's a dog. A primitive beast. What happened to it shouldn't have happened, there was no natural purpose in it. Killing it for consumption would have made more sense. But then we don't need to consume dogs due to other, more abundant food sources.

A primitive beast? hmmm can't say I would agree with that as dogs are a lot more intelligent than you think. This dog will always remember this!
You strike me as the sort of person who is'nt really fond on animals? There is no crime in that of course however you don't seem that bothered about cruelty to animals. Am I correct?
Not having a dig by the way.

Soldato
I think generally people are all too quick to call "lock him up!" without actually thinking about it.

He was severely punished, and the dog is now fine. Is there really a need to (on top of everything else) cost us taxpayers money by sending him to prison?

He was fined, had to do 250 hours unpaid work, got himself a criminal record, and sounds like he's getting kicked of his uni course. So considering the dog is doing ok now, isn't that enough?

I'm certainly not defending what he did, btw. But I think people should typically think a bit harder before crying "omg prison nao!".

For once I agree with Seek :D

Associate
Do people who say the dog will get over it actually own dogs?

She MIGHT get over it or maybe she wont. Some of you speak as if you're the leading experts in dogs and what you say is fact.

Associate
It'll get over it.

Silly comment I'm afraid. Moments where dogs in particular are put in extremely stressful situations like this can impact life long changes on the behaviour of the animal and in some cases their personality can change completely from that point on.

Soldato
Yep, there a kennels full of mistreated dogs with no mental instabilities..

My mum and dad have had a few rescue dogs, none without their quirks, first one I can think of hated men, esp if they wore glasses.
My aunt has a dog that hates women who wear hats.
It may sound silly but these are clearly images from their previous life - beatings etc - that are affecting them to this day.

My dog was rescued and he hates old men on initially meeting them, he is ok if you convince him they aren't out to get him though lol. Biscuits help with this.

I can only assume he had bad experiences with an old man in his former life, I will never know.

Associate
A disgusting act.

Deserves being locked up in a nut-house more than anything. I mean if that's what he does to a pet when he's annoyed, lord knows what he'd do to another human being.

Soldato
I'm not sure you're correct in that. Stressful events can haunt animals forever, especially relatively intelligent animals like dogs. My grandmother's friend had a dog that was torn up by another dog in a park and it was a nervous wreck for the rest of its life.

One of my sister's dogs was badly treated before she was rescued. Even now, when you go to pet her, she will initially cower, I assume because she's expecting a good hiding. :(

Soldato
I definitely hope that someone doesn't recognise him and beat him like he did the puppy....

p.s. if anyone wants a bit of light lunchtime entertainment, i suggest you read the comments from Daily Mail readers :D Most of them sound like they are written by 5 year olds.

Associate
article13367960c658c340.jpg

Looks more like "ooo what's that" to me :o

Yeh....until you raise your hand to stroke it's head and then watch it cower.
I had a dog that was beaten in that way....took 4 years for him to settle down and become 'normal'.

Soldato
Maybe he got turned down for the jobs because the companies saw him as an ignorant, immature, selfish thug who only made it anywhere because of daddy’s reputation and help.

One thing is for sure, this kind of action won't do his employment prospects any good.

Last edited:
Soldato
What a little ****, though. I hope he gets a good seeing to at some point to help him realise how much of a **** he is! I'm no dog lover but that poor animal shold get some love now.

Soldato
Funny how people can say it doesn't effect animals. It sure as hell does. Like many have shared or said about animals they know cowering etc when raising a hand and what not.

They have a brain, they have emotions and feelings much like we do.

Tell you what anyone that things a bit of violence will not effect someone/something how about let me have 20 free hits on you.

Soldato
Like people the dog is unique and it's recovery mentally will be the same as a person, some are stronger mentally and will recover with no ill effects, some will recover given time and care, some will not recover from it at all and stay a nervous wreck.

No one can say "yes the dog will recover" or "no it won't" because none of us are psychic, chances are though the most likely outcome is once it's being taken care of and rehomed and loved for a couple of months/years it'll recover fine.

Back
Top Bottom