Beaten Labrador puppy caught on CCTV!

Soldato
Nothing makes me more angry than animal cruelty to a poor defenceless animal who doesn't understand what is happening.

Absolutely sickening... I can't understand how someone can actually do this - you have to be properly wrong in the head.

I'm with the keyboard warriors, the little **** would get a hiding.

Soldato
I'm not sure if the poster who mentioned it being on par with child abuse is confused about which type of abuse he means physical/sexual? Either way I don't think the two are level however I condone neither.

If you are referring to me, I was meaning physical.
They are both helpless, what's the difference?

Also perpetrators of abuse tend to have a malicious streak, you reckon it stops at this dog? Whats to stop him beating his offspring?

Soldato

Also perpetrators of abuse tend to have a malicious streak, you reckon it stops at this dog? Whats to stop him beating his offspring?

People who play violent video games have a violent streak you reckon it stops there on the computer, what's to stop these violent video gamers from going out on the streets and starting a video game fuelled blood crazed murderous orgy ?

see what i did there ?

Soldato

The only difference is that to me human suffering will come before an animals. This isn't to say I'm not appauled by the blokes actions, there's no excuse. Smash a window or flip a desk over don't take it out on your puppy.

If I was ever in a situation where I had the option to stop a child being abused or animal be abused I'd go for the former every time and I'm sure most would too.

I hope that he never has the privilage of having children. Clearly he has issues.

Soldato
The only difference is that to me human suffering will come before an animals. This isn't to say I'm not appauled by the blokes actions, there's no excuse. Smash a window or flip a desk over don't take it out on your puppy.

If I was ever in a situation where I had the option to stop a child being abused or animal be abused I'd go for the former every time and I'm sure most would too.

I agree, if it the same situation I'd save the child. The only thing I was trying to do was say there is a correlation between the two... :)
Both are helpless, both are undeserving.

People who play violent video games have a violent streak you reckon it stops there on the computer, what's to stop these violent video gamers from going out on the streets and starting a video game fuelled blood crazed murderous orgy ?

see what i did there ?

Wouldn't know mate, don't play much in the way of video games, I suggest you get out more.

Soldato
A small child in africa still has more knowledge of it's surroundings (well, over about 3 years old anyway) than a dog. And like pianobasher says, people are desensitized to it all now, it's rammed down our throats and made to be our problem so much and so often that people just don't really bat an eyelid over it anymore.

People go "aww" occasionaly, give a few £ on children and need / red nose day or whatever and for them that's the africa problem done for another year. Whereas they don't have that with animal cruelty so see it as a more shocking event.

Well thats not the way i see it, for me its just animal this, animal that :rolleyes:

I'd love to get riled up about this, but it has absolutely no effect on me.

If it was possible for me to give people my memories, they would end up with a nervous breakdown and in a mental hospital if they think beating up a dog is any more shocking than melted cheese on a large plate.

Soldato
Yeah, I still don't get what you're on about.

You said if people could somehow take on board your memories then they would be turned into a vegetable, I'm guessing by the sheer atrocity of things seen by your eye; if they believed animal abuse to be something about cheese?

Context. :confused:

Soldato
Yeah, I still don't get what you're on about.

You said if people could somehow take on board your memories then they would be turned into a vegetable, I'm guessing by the sheer atrocity of things seen by your eye; if they believed animal abuse to be something about cheese?

Context. :confused:

Can you not even read?

Caporegime
If it was possible for me to give people my memories, they would end up with a nervous breakdown and in a mental hospital if they think beating up a dog is any more shocking than melted cheese on a large plate.

Comments like this platinum is what makes you the laughing stock of this place...seriously get over yourself, your not some hard case as you make yourself out to be...well seeing as you love your fish fingers far too much:p:D

Back
Top Bottom