Beats By Dr Dre Headphones

Soldato
I have both the XB500 and XB700 (real ones). I might be willing to part with them for a low price, as long as you are willing to accept them without any packaging. The vacuum packing they came in didn't lend itself to being kept as you had to destroy it to open it.

If interested, my email is in trust.

Associate
Any thoughts on

Roccat Kave 5.1 Surround Sound Headset

lol. Not for music? Roccat are same as Razer really fancy overpriced **** that falls apart. Go for SteelSeries, Logitech or something for audio products.

Headphones with a built in EQ (Beats) are a waste of money as you can do that yourself on pc. Boost your bass, mids, trebles etc.

Look for the widest frequency response, for the lowest Hz bass and highest KHz high end.

Keep a flat EQ, dont boost anything. Let the music producers do that!

Soldato
Are these actually decent, or just really over rated headphones?
There are better headphones and there are worse headphones, but for an equivalent amount of money you can most definitely get better headphones.

Any thoughts on

Roccat Kave 5.1 Surround Sound Headset
The Kaves are great for gaming and movies. For music though, even the Beats are miles ahead of the Kaves. If your main purpose is music, do not get the Kaves.

Last edited:
Soldato
Cheers for the advice.

Still on the hunt.

Been advised to get HD25 by Senheisser. Still looking at the Panasonic too

Just get a pair of Sennheiser HD25-1 II and have done with it for at least a decade.

:D

Make sure you don't get the SP and spend the £140ish on the proper HD25-1 II.

Mine took me out of the headphone game for 2 years and I'm only now thinking of getting some Denons for my Electonica/DnB tastes with my Grados for Rock/Vocals.

And these things will go on longer than humans will :D

Back
Top Bottom