**BECOME ICONIC WITH NOBLECHAIRS**

OcUK Staff
** BECOME ICONIC WITH NOBLECHAIRS **

Now available to preorder, we have the brand new ICON series from noblechairs. The ICON builds on the overwhelmingly positive feedback from the EPIC series, introducing a newly shaped backrest with more padding near the headrest, a different type of seating area, improved aluminium base and more! Aesthetically the ICON stands out, with a large padded headrest area and larger 'wings' on the backrest. As with the EPIC series, the ICON chairs come with freshly moulded open cell cold cut foam, 2mm steel frame, the markets thickest PU leather or top grain leather covering and all the other features that you'd come to expect from a noblechairs product.

These are so new that I've not even had the chance to sit in one yet, but they will be on display at Computex next week, and we will get a sample soon so I can share my thoughts then. There are 4 PU models available initially, in Black, Platinum White, Red and Blue, with 3 top grain leather models, the Black version that is launched today, and a few more to be announced next week :) Stock is going to land around the start of July. Get your preorders in now to avoid disappointment, as stock will be limited!

noblechairs ICON Gaming Chair - Black @ £329.99 inc VAT

Taking the luxury and attention to detail of the noblechairs lineup and blending it with an uncompromising aesthetic - the ICON has a style that embodies the adage that quality speaks for itself.

Only £329.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs ICON Gaming Chair - Black/Platinum White @ £329.99 inc VAT

Taking the luxury and attention to detail of the noblechairs lineup and blending it with an uncompromising aesthetic - the ICON has a style that embodies the adage that quality speaks for itself.

Only £329.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs ICON Gaming Chair - Black/Blue @ £329.99 inc VAT

Only £329.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs ICON Gaming Chair - Black/Red @ £329.99 inc VAT

Only £329.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs ICON Top Grain Leather Gaming Chair - Black @ £519.95 inc VAT

Only £519.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

CHECK OUT THE FULL RANGE OF noblechairs HERE!

OcUK Staff
OP
Now available for preorder, we have one of the top grain leather editions in Cognac! This striking colour has had a lot of people impressed at Computex, and looks absolutely brilliant in the flesh. I particularly like the gunmetal grey stitching it has!

noblechairs ICON Top Grain Leather Gaming Chair - Cognac/Black/Gunmetal @ £519.95 inc VAT

Only £519.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Thats a lot of money for only a 2 year warranty. Most proper office chairs in the price bracket have warranties between 5 and 10 years.

Associate
cant say I'm keen on the cognac reminds me of noctua fans :p , I'm surprised noble haven't released an all white chair with gold stitching or other combination it would be popular me thinks.

OcUK Staff
OP
Rounding off the ICON launch range is the Midnight Blue/Graphite Top Grain Leather model. For me, this is probably the nicest colour chair we have introduced so far! Now available for preorder!

noblechairs ICON Top Grain Leather Gaming Chair - Midnight Blue/Graphite @ £519.95 inc VAT

Only £519.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom