Beerwulf - cheap online beer shop (well, for Belgian beers at least)

Soldato
It was my birthday a few weeks back, and for one present I was given a box of beers that came from Beerwulf. I'd never heard of them.

There were some good Belgians in there, and as a result was taken aback by how much the person had apparently spent. I toted them up and came to a guesstimate of about £35-40 based on what I'd usually pay. I was then told they came in at £23 delivered. The prices are pretty much Carrefour but without the associated travel cost, and you get free delivery for 12 or more bottles.

They seem cheaper than the other online beer shops by a good chunk, too.

They undercut the UK prices I'm used to paying significantly for some beers (by 30-50%), and now I can't see myself bothering with anywhere else. I get that this type of place is killing local bottle shops, but cheap beer is cheap beer, and I think that's unfortunately pretty difficult to argue with.

CBA to link, it's easy enough to find though.

Anyone else used these or found cheaper?

Associate
nevermind! turns out the link was being blocked by my adblocker. Disabled it and worked fine. Ordered an Abbey and Trappist Pack plus 2 Chimay Whites and 2 Duvels. Can't wait for the weekend!

Soldato
Don't usually venture into this subforum, but spotted Belgian Beer in the title on the main page and had to visit! Just ordered 14 bottles, mostly Belgian beer but also ordered a "**** the Christmas tree is on fire!" :D Hopefully as good as the name is amusing.

Soldato
I don't suppose they would ship to Doddle? My problem with beer deliveries is that I'll never be at home to receive it, and if I'm going to lug them home from work I may as well trek to the shops to buy them myself...

Soldato
Yep they have a decent selection, although they are missing one of my absolute favourites, st bernardus wit.

Quite a few on my list I haven't tried so will be interesting to give them a go. I normally enjoy a good belgian/trappist ale, IPA, and occasionally the sour ones. They are also missing the Thornbridge Bakewell sour which sounds odd but I find really nice.

Associate
Couldn't resist..

ITEMS QUANTITY PRICE
La Trappe Blond Blond | 6.5% | 33cl 1 £ 1.25
Chimay White Tripel | 8.0% | 33cl 1 £ 2.39
Duvel Belgian Ale | 8.5% | 33cl 1 £ 1.39
Leffe Blonde Blond | 6.6% | 30cl 1 £ 1.09
Liefmans Fruitesse Sour Beer | 3.8% | 25cl 1 £ 1.29
Blanche De Namur Wit | 4.5% | 25cl 1 £ 1.39
Limburgse Witte Wit | 5.0% | 33cl 1 £ 1.05
Brouwerij 't IJ IJwit Wit | 6.5% | 33cl 2 £ 4.38
AffligemDubbel Dubbel | 6.8% | 30cl 1 £ 1.15
Orval Belgian Ale | 6.2% | 33cl 1 £ 2.29
Chimay Red Dubbel | 7.0% | 33cl 1 £ 2.19

Please share any suggestions for my next order!

Soldato
Your picture far surpasses mine, but these are some of my my ones. With the exception of the Delirium I've never had any of these before yesterday.

The Kwak is open as I drunk it, was very good would buy that one again :)

l2WqpvAh.jpg

Soldato
Your picture far surpasses mine, but these are some of my my ones. With the exception of the Delirium I've never had any of these before yesterday.

The Kwak is open as I drunk it, was very good would buy that one again :)

I enjoyed the Kwak and Delirium while in the Delirium bar in Amsterdam

2mZ27DH.jpg
2mZ27DH.jpg

UVQvEGH.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom