1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Believe in God?....

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by Castiel, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DampDog

Wise Guy

Do you actually understand any of what you cut and paste. Page, after page, of condemning your fellow man in Gods name. Preaching how we must all hate each others souls. Telling us all how righteous you are in your salvation, yet nothing of Gods love ( or lack or it) your version of God sits in wait to punish his creation (lol Creation) Sounds more like the other fella to me, why forgive when I can burn a few more.

What is your heaven like as you're so excited to get there? Are there animals, cats, dogs, dinosaurs?

Eck, I've just realized I've lost the plot and am arguing against this nonsense

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  2. NeilFawcett

Capodecina

Odd how?

As I explained, I see no evidence for a God, and even less so for the pompus self-righteous self obsessed sycophant Wheat7777777 says we must believe in or else!

A being has the ability to do absolutely anything, and faffs about with silly petty nonsense like this? Really?

What God would that be? That's not Wheat7777777's God, or the traditional Christian God...

And if that's so, and these two parties have it wrong, who's to say who has it right? And what's to say anyone has it right given no evidence to suggest they are?

3. NeilFawcett

Capodecina

There's an "ignore" feature on this forum, and I'm on the brink of adding my first person to it... Guess who it'll be :)

4. DampDog

Wise Guy

ROFL.. You know you're like a moth to a flame... Plus do you not know clicking "ignore" is a sin, they stoke the coals for that one. Its almost as bad as whistling on a Tuesday..;)

5. DisrupTor75

Wise Guy

Been keeping up with the thread but it took less than 5 posts from wheat7777777 to make me put him on the ignore list.

6. wheat7777777

PermaBanned

No the original manuscript's are as much God's Word as God's Word is in English but your sources are not the original manuscripts if they disagree with the Word of God in English.

If they don't and it it just because they use English Word's to proclaim the exact same truth as originals and somehow by faulty reasoning and the bias you have of not really believing the scripture and therefore not really being able to understand it you come to think they do not teach the same truth's that is different.

Of course people did say about ignoring me so i suggest you/others do that.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  7. Stretch

Capodecina

Do you not feel a bit silly yet. Not even just a little bit?

8. wheat7777777

PermaBanned

Nope. Do you?

9. Stretch

Capodecina

You should.

10. wheat7777777

PermaBanned

That's because you believe right is wrong and wrong is right.

11. DampDog

Wise Guy

Give it up mate he's gone full tard now. Its all nonsense for effect.

12. Stretch

Capodecina

It's because what you write is bilge water. It has nothing to do with god or this thread. It's just utter garbage and you're showing yourself up as being a bit simple.

13. wheat7777777

PermaBanned

That is because when you believe right is wrong and wrong is right you will always come out with things like that. I suggest you ignore me as you are clearly beyond any reasonable thought and you are not the only one.

14. semi-pro waster

Man of Honour

This thread has become completely pointless, whatever topic there was at the start has been lost a long time ago so it's now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.