** BENQ BL3200PT 32" 2560x1440 AMVA MONITOR NOW AVAILABLE!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

A very unique monitor this one with 32" display area at 2560x1440 resolution, pretty much perfect for gaming on without requiring huge amounts of VGA power such as 4k monitors.

Check it out:-

BenQ BL3200PT 32" Widescreen LED Professional/Gaming Slim Bezel Flicker FREE Monitor - Black @ £479.99 inc VAT

MO-099-BQ_400.jpg

Accurate Color Gamut that brings your imagination to life, A Large Screen that extends your design space, High Resolution to view the smallest details, Ergonomic Features that ease your eye and neck strain... Result, A monitor that meets all your CAD/CAM needs!

With a 2560x1440 WQHD resolution and extra working space mean less scrolls for zooming in and out. Start using BenQ CAD/CAM Monitor now and boost your work efficiency!

The unique CAD/CAM Mode is specially designed to enhance work efficiency and reducing eye fatigue for all CAD/CAM users. By making the color contrast higher, every displayed line will be perfectly distinguished. With BenQ CAD/ CAM Monitors, you will never miss a line again in your designed work.

To clearly distinguish detailed textures in the darkest areas, BenQ developed Animation Mode that enhances brightness in dark areas without overexposing bright areas. With ten levels of brightness, the Animation Mode provides the comfort and freedom that every designer will welcome with open arms.

With the BenQ’s advanced 100% sRGB screen technology, every color is delivered with the finest precision in every detail and at every possible viewing angle. Get and share a professional viewing experience.

Auto Pivot detects the rotation of the monitor and dynamically rotates displayed content automatically. All windows will be equally portioned and displayed on the screen when clicking on the Desktop Partition icon, which allows you to compare all design works with just, one simple click. Moreover, you can preset different picture modes to each frequently used software. Display Pilot will automatically switch to your preferred picture mode in different user scenarios.

Unique control device docked to the stand of every BL3200PT monitor remotely accesses the OSD menu. Three pre-set hot-keys allow quick switching between 1. sRGB Mode, 2. CAD/CAM Mode, 3. Low Blue Light Mode, or let you assign your own set of display modes providing ultimate user flexibility.

Large screen monitors usually take a noticeable amount of space on the working desk. BL 3200 is designed to save as much of your workspace as possible. Compact stand architecture enables the screen to sit at the very edge of the desk and maximize your working space and comfort.

I/O ports on the side of the screen effortlessly bring all your content together in one convenient package. 2x USB 3.0 and SD card reader provide super-speed data transmissions.

The slim bezel makes the monitor look lighter and larger. In a multi-display setup with two or more units, thin bezels are less intrusive and effectively expand your work-space.

An extensive range of monitor adjustments – height, tilt, pivot, stroke and swivel – tailor your own unique working station that is best suited for your height and viewing habits with a maximum 150mm distance between the screen bottom and the base.

The Flicker-free technology eliminates flickering at all brightness levels and effectively reducing eye fatigue. Conventional LCD screens flicks 200 times per second. Your eyes may not see flickers, but they can certainly feel them. Free your eyes from flickers by switch to CAD/ CAM Monitors and let your eyes do less work while you are working on CAD/ CAM designs.

Every Monitor produces a strain of blue spectrum light that is one of the critical causes of eye damage, eye strain, headaches and sleeping disorders. BenQ's unique Low Blue Light technology is designed to deal with the everyday problem of blue light exposure and allows a healthier time spent in front of your computer. Switch to one of the four preset Low Blue Light Modes from OSD hot key (Multimedia – 30% reduction, Web-surfing – 50% reduction, Office – 60% reduction, Reading – 70% reduction), and reward your eyes without having to lose the visual enjoyment. Corporate users are frequently required to read documents from a monitor. Reading Mode adjusts the screen brightness, contrast ratio and sharpness to make your eyes feel as easy as reading directly from hard copies without wasting any paper.

Specification:-
- Screen Size: 32"W, VA LED
- Resolution (max.): 2560 x 1440
- Pixel Pitch: 0.276 mm
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- DCR: 20M:1
- Response Time: 4 ms GTG
- Display Color: 1.07 billion
- Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10): 178 / 178
- Terminals: D-sub / DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort
- Flicker FREE technology
- VA (AMVA+) LED Technology
- Senseye® Human Vision Technology (plus Senseye 3)
- Advanced Motion Accelerator (AMA)
- HDCP Support
- Speaker: 5W x2
- USB Hub: Yes
- Dimensions(HxWxD mm) HIGH: 640.16*740.28*232.48mm
- VESA Wall Mounting (mm): 100 x 100 mm
- Warranty: 2yr

Only £479.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Some pics, apologies for the quality. My phone camera is not great.

The BL3200PT next to my Samsung 305T+ (30", 2560x1600, S-PVA, wide-gamut):
09lQuFg.jpg

and with both hooked up
Lbiiz1T.jpg

okAF5ES.jpg

I really like this screen. I'm picky when it comes to monitors, but so far I'm struggling to find anything much wrong with this one.

Black depth is very good with only slight brightening at the corners of the screen when viewed head on. There's almost nothing in the way of visible backlight bleed even in low light. Colours are, as you'd expect from a modern VA panel, nice and vivid. The normal VA gamma shift is barely apparent, the wide viewing angle tech that AUO have developed seems to work just fine. My 305T is noticeably worse in this regard.

Build quality is solid and quite elegant. The base and stand are heavy and feel durable, none of the flimsy wobble-o-mat that way too many monitors are cursed with.

The OSD is fairly easy to navigate, if a bit sluggish. BenQ's little puck remote control with its user-programmable buttons is a nice addition and something I'd love to see other manufacturers copy.

As for negatives, there's really only one - the panel's response times are in line with other recent MVA panels and thus are merely ok. For general use and the kind of medium-paced games I play (stuff like World of Tanks, War Thunder and the Elite: Dangerous Alpha) it's absolutely fine with AMA set to High (the Premium setting causes huge ghosting and is mostly worthless) but if you're the kind of person who plays twitch games on a 1ms TN don't even think about buying one of these.

All in all, I'm well pleased and this one is definitely a keeper.

Soldato
This is a great looking monitor. My biggest issue might be DP related, 32" sounds large for 2560x1440. Even the DP on my Dell U3011 at 30" was noticeable compared to a 2560x1440 27" Catleap.

Associate
And their reply:

"Hello!

Can't see a date for these unfortunately... Stock could be awhile.

Thank you! :D"

Nooooooooooooooooo! :eek::(:confused::eek::(:(

Oh well, some more time to save my pennies :)

Cheers, Rroff!

Back
Top Bottom