Best £150 tablet?

Associate
Huawei T5 but you can't use the sd card for internal storage so limited to the 32gb storage.
I went for the samsung with free case and 64gb sd card from currys.

Associate
Dunno it's a xmas present so not opened yet but by all accounts it gets good reviews.
I actually ordered the T5 first but cancelled when the currys deal came up.
Ebay have a 20% off code PARTYTIME think the Tab A is down to £140.

Soldato
OP
I went with a 2019 tab A.
Seems fine so far, it's for my nan, but just been setting it up.

Only criticism is it feels a bit heavy and cumbersome, but I'm not a tablet user anyway, I just use a smart phone or a pc.

Associate
Maybe yours has futuristic features like being able to install apps to the SD card?

Oh wait, Samsung......

You can install apps on sd card it gives you the choice when you put the sd card in to use it for either internal or external storage.
Maybe your thinking of Huawei tablets which don't have that option.

Soldato
You can install apps on sd card it gives you the choice when you put the sd card in to use it for either internal or external storage.
Maybe your thinking of Huawei tablets which don't have that option.

Mine don't - I bought 2 of the 2019 8" Tab A's for my kids about 3 months ago and they didn't give me the option to use external storage to install apps to - so I emailed Samsung and they confirmed that this feature had been removed from their tablets!

Last edited:
Soldato
I have the 2019 Tab A myself, its pretty decent for its price range, I watch SS football, golf, virgin tv etc on it and its fine. Only thing I would have loved was a fingerprint reader but its no deal breaker.

Back
Top Bottom