Best 30-day rolling contract provider that offers unlimited data and an iPhone hotspot?

Soldato
I'm currently on Lebara, but I wondered if there were any better deals on unlimited data with a 30-day rolling contract. I need to be able to switch to unlimited data at times but would also like to pay less when I do not require so much data.

Any advice would be great.

Edit: I'm in Surrey if that makes a difference.

Soldato
OP
I've been reading the Smarty website and found this:

Need to change your plan? You can do it anytime, but the change won't kick in until your next month's billing cycle begins.

From here:

Does that mean that if I need to change to unlimited data at some point, I'll have to wait for the end of the month? Won't they let me pay the difference and get at least some extra data to hold me over until the end of the month? It is essential to me to switch from unlimited data back to a small amount of data, often on very little notice.

Associate

From here:

Does that mean that if I need to change to unlimited data at some point, I'll have to wait for the end of the month? Won't they let me pay the difference and get at least some extra data to hold me over until the end of the month? It is essential to me to switch from unlimited data back to a small amount of data, often on very little notice.
I use Money supermarket to compare sim free deal's.

Man of Honour

From here:

I've got the ability to add up to 15gb in my smarty dashboard as a bolt on if I run out

Back
Top Bottom