Best 55" TV for Bright room

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
Not really up to date with current specs but looking at the best TV for a Kitchen Diner which has a lot of glass and gets the sun for about 90% of the day?

Soldato
Samsung QN90B if you want this years model or save quite a bit and go for last year's QN90 95 or 94A models.

They are all 'Neo LED' models with lots of brightness to work in environments with lots of other illumination.

If the prices of thoose are too rich a Q80a for about £700 in 55 inches would be my choice for such a room.

Last edited:

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
OP
Samsung QN90B if you want this years model or save quite a bit and go for last year's QN90 95 or 94A models.

They are all 'Neo LED' models with lots of brightness to work in environments with lots of other illumination.

If the prices of thoose are too rich a Q80a for about £700 in 55 inches would be my choice for such a room.

I'm not looking at spending a great deal as its just a dining room, so casual viewing and some sports but I need the brightness, I've got Samsung portal access so have a Q80A sat in my basket at £561 or the QN85A for just over £100 more.

Caporegime
I’d settle for the cheapest. It’s a kitchen/diner TV. You’re not gonna want to watch hours of telly and movies on it are you? Just a bit of casual viewing while you cook and eat dinner or whatever. Don’t need all the fandangles.

Mind you, that Q95TD for £600 is a great deal. That’s got 2000 nits of brightness. Retina searing stuff.

Last edited:

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
OP
I’d settle for the cheapest. It’s a kitchen/diner TV. You’re not gonna want to watch hours of telly and movies on it are you? Just a bit of casual viewing while you cook and eat dinner or whatever. Don’t need all the fandangles.

Mind you, that Q95TD for £600 is a great deal. That’s got 2000 nits of brightness. Retina searing stuff.

And that's the nail on the head, cheapest high brightness I can find.

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
OP
Went for a Q80A 55" in the end couldn't go wrong for £524 through the Samsung EPP portal, I'll use what I saved for the Living room 65" investment :D

Back
Top Bottom