Best all round wireless mouse for productivity and gaming

Man of Honour
I currently have a collection of mice including a half dead Mamba for gaming (only works wired now) and MX Master for general productivity. I also have various other mice bought and put in cupboards over the years.

I want to rationalise everything into a single useful mouse and sell or bin everything else. I have quite small hands (G900 probably too big for me for games) but was t one mouse to cover everythig. I would strongly prefer wireless.

I have quite small hands but the Logitech G603 and G703 look interesting. Are there other similar mice I should consider? I fancied another Mamba but I see they still use a poor lazer sensor so that's not ideal for gaming.

Any others to consider? the

Thanks.

OcUK Staff
Man of Honour
OP
If I remember rightly it's on the smaller side and if RJN says it performs well, it performs well.

This guy knows his mice:

Thanks. Yes I've been watching RJN's reviews which led me to the G603 and G703. But I also recall him saying his perfect mouse would be a wireless G Pro, which is what this is.

The G603 may actually be a more rounded mouse though. It has bluetooth and optional weights. I doubt I'd use the weights but BT would be useful. If I were to get the G305 I would probably keep one of my BT mice for the laptop, whereas the G603 would be able to replace everything. I'll probably chance the G305 and see how I get on with it before selling my other mice.

Many thanks.

Associate
I see you already own an MX Master.. I think that's one of the best mice ever made. I bought it for design work but actually game with it for everything except FPS games, where i'll use a G502.

Caporegime
G703 has really grown on me, I was initially going to go for an MX Master 2 as I love the dual mode mouse wheel but went for the G703 for the better sensor.

It’s light with the performance is that of a wired mouse but there’s no cable to drag around. Software is good too.

Soldato
If the G900 is too big I would also suggest looking for the G305.

The G Pro Wireless is also very nice, mine arrived today and I love it, but it is a mouse for medium sized hands and I think the G305 would suit u better.

Associate
If you have smaller hands or can do fingertip grip with larger hands then the G305's shape is pretty fantastic. But fyi, the wired version (G203) is excellent too since it has one of the best wires (very inoffensive, if you have a bungee you won't really notice it) I've seen in a mouse.

Associate
If the G900 is too big I would also suggest looking for the G305.

The G Pro Wireless is also very nice, mine arrived today and I love it, but it is a mouse for medium sized hands and I think the G305 would suit u better.

Agree with the g pro wireless, assuming the size is right ofc. Awesome mouse and not just for gaming. Expensive but so good.

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks for all the feedback so far. I was about to press the trigger on a G305 but have recently found that Razer have released (or are about to release) a wireless Mamba with an optical sensor (rather than laser). I'll probably still go G305 but want to see what the new Mamba is like.

Associate
Thanks for all the feedback so far. I was about to press the trigger on a G305 but have recently found that Razer have released (or are about to release) a wireless Mamba with an optical sensor (rather than laser). I'll probably still go G305 but want to see what the new Mamba is like.

I was a huge fan of everything Razer until i actually bought from them. Now i just enjoy the looks from afar. Never again.

Back
Top Bottom