Best Available Gaming Monitor 27-32 Inch 4K HDMI2.1 120hZ

Associate
So I've been looking for a while now as my current MacBook Pro and Xbox Series X Setup I have been running Two 32 Inch Samsung U32H850 QLED Monitors and have served me well for video editing light browsing and Xbox Gaming. However now that console gaming is now supported up to 4k 120hz I wanted to upgrade:

I've been looking at the following:

LG OLED48CX5LC (£800)
LG OLED48C1 (£1000)
LG27GP950 (£750 But Cannot find an Order Anywhere)
ASUS ROG SWIFT PG32UG (£1000+? Cannot see them anywhere but China on Youtube..)

As its going to be mounted on the wall Im thinking the LG OLED's

Any ideas on suitable replacements or if any monitors will be available to purchase or pre order?

Here's my setup..

https://ibb.co/JxwGRML

Thanks in Advance! :)

Associate
Couple of monitors mention in my recent post when I was looking for a 4k @ 120hz+ to replace my 49+34" ultrawides.

I ended up going with the Gigabyte M28U and I'm VERY happy with the choice, but do think a larger 32" and maybe even the 43" might have been a tad better.

Edit: Your setup looks great now though :)

Associate
OP
Couple of monitors mention in my recent post when I was looking for a 4k @ 120hz+ to replace my 49+34" ultrawides.

I ended up going with the Gigabyte M28U and I'm VERY happy with the choice, but do think a larger 32" and maybe even the 43" might have been a tad better.

Edit: Your setup looks great now though :)

Cheers mate it defo ticked the box until I saw the 120hz 4k options being showcased on youtube etc, then I was like NEED

Back
Top Bottom