Best budget chair

Associate
I am looking to upgrade my computer chair as it is beginning to hurt my back. I don't want to spend too much as some of the ones I've seen are crazy money!

That said, can anybody recommend a comfortable, cheap gaming chair for a 6ft dude that weighs close to 17 stone.

Many thanks

OcUK Staff
Depends on what the budget is, but Nitro Concepts S300 or S300 EX is a good chair on a tight budget, or if you have a good budget then I'd recommend noblechairs!

Soldato
I'd be looking at fabric office chairs for that price range, but you're going to be a little limited.

Don't go for the fake leather, at that price point it'll peel within a week and it isn't the most comfortable of stuff to sit on to begin with. Definitely stay away from the 'gaming' chairs for that price point, they'll be legitimately bad and probably do you harm in the long run.

I've heard a couple of good things about the Cherry Tree Furniture Executive Recliner, it supports up to around 18 stone I believe. I'm not 100% on it though and reviews are pretty mixed. Ultimately you're going to struggle to find anything worth using shy of £200-300 -- especially when it comes to comfort and proper posture for a larger bloke.

Back
Top Bottom