Best camera phone with largest screen?

Permabanned
Huawei P40 Pro+

Best camera with the biggest screen.

How is the display calibrated, though? Does it reproduce the colours-on-screen in the same way as your eyes see them or shifts, changes saturation, hues, shadows, etc?

I mean - I have the same question - which phone's screen and camera do reproduce tru-to-life colours without any artificial reprocessing and changing values?

Soldato
How is the display calibrated, though? Does it reproduce the colours-on-screen in the same way as your eyes see them or shifts, changes saturation, hues, shadows, etc?

I mean - I have the same question - which phone's screen and camera do reproduce tru-to-life colours without any artificial reprocessing and changing values?
That I can't help.
I am waiting for the phone if it gets dispatched.

As for calibrated screens, not many phones are calibrated true to colour. Even my OPPO Find X2 Pro, despite its brilliant screen, is slightly on the red side when putting photo to a calibrated screen. (Using their Cinematic setting, which has the standard Colour gamut according to the factory calibration)

Short answer: Use a calibrated screen to do any true to colour work.
IMHO, most if not all phones goes a little over saturated and contrasted for the wow effect. Especially on android environment, otherwise, it looks flat as hell.

Back
Top Bottom