Best Case Senario - Need Advice

Associate
Hi peeps - I need advice - cases have never been my strong point when selecting a system so here's what I'm aiming for - hope you can help :)

Need a case to accomodate the following:

I bought an Enermax Galaxy 1000w - which is very large!
8800GTX card
Titan Amanda TTC-NP04TZ TEC & Heatpipe Cooling Fan (Socket 775)
6 maybe 7 Hard Drives
I would like it to have a speaker built in (notice that some cases dont have one now adays!)
Dont really like doors on the case
I want it to have good airflow - want it to be as cool as possbile
And the easier it is to work with, better
OH... one more thing - I wouldn't mind it looking good :D
Price is not important.

I have been looking at the coolermaster stacker 830 and the thermaltake armour cases (dont like the door covering usbports), but am unsure of the quality etc etc. Even considered the Lian-Li 2000v but was told that it cannot accomodate the Enermax Galaxy. Any advice is appreciated :) Thanks

Associate
I have the V2000+ and a 1000w Galaxy PSU. I have removed the 2nd hard drive cage to allow room for a pump, however a Galaxy will fit in just with the second rack as long as you remove the wire management panel next to it. Is a very tight squeeze though.

It's a very nice case IMHO.

Associate
OP
It probably wont be happy with a Titan Amanda cooler then :( ok I'm limited for choice. Although now I see that there's a new case coming out called CoolerMaster Stacker 830 EVOLUTION - hopefully that will be able to accomodate my specs unless someone suggests otherwise ...

Man of Honour
Eclispe can accomodate all of that with space to spare the only trouble of which is the hard drives, you'd have to use floppy bay(s) and depending on the config maybe a CD/DVD or two too.

Back
Top Bottom