Best cases of 2016

Associate
I wanna hear your opinions about cases,
actually i am straggling to swap my 780t to ATX case, to build in later custom water cooling

I like Evolv, but i dont like glass back wall, so i am looking for something else :) any advice?
Thanks

Associate
OP
Ace Modder;30491101 said:
Surely you would want a 2017 model case? Not last years?

i mean from current markets offers:) i understand that its very small selection of 2017 cases))

Associate
Josu;30491039 said:
I wanna hear your opinions about cases,
actually i am straggling to swap my 780t to ATX case, to build in later custom water cooling

I like Evolv, but i dont like glass back wall, so i am looking for something else :) any advice?
Thanks

Can I ask what it is about the glass back wall that's putting you off? Is it the potentially unsightly cable management if not done perfectly?

Associate
OP
ThereIs0nly0ne;30492893 said:
Can I ask what it is about the glass back wall that's putting you off? Is it the potentially unsightly cable management if not done perfectly?

Yes, i am not king of perfection, and right side of case will be faced to room entrance :(

Associate
Josu;30492937 said:
Yes, i am not king of perfection, and right side of case will be faced to room entrance :(

Tbh, that's what bothered me about the case but I really liked the design so had a think about how to address the issue. Not sure if this is of any use but I came up with the idea of making a blanking plate and turning it into a 'feature'.

It's simply a thin piece of plastic card with a metal sticker attached to the middle. This is stuck on the back of the glass with black electrical tape and holes cut out for the thumbscrews. It took about 1/2 hour to make.

Associate
OP
Well done man :) Good idea. Now need to think there to buy this kind of stickers)) and actually i can put carbon tape, like d brand, but need to search :(

Back
Top Bottom