Best Chair for £200

Associate
Ikea Markus is a decent choice, I've had one for years now and it's held up well. Just replaced it with a Noblechairs Hero from OcUK

Soldato
Ikea Markus is a decent choice, I've had one for years now and it's held up well. Just replaced it with a Noblechairs Hero from OcUK
if that is the best you can get for 200 quid then i would say save up for a better chair. I have the markus myself and find it dreadful and certainly not worthy of the pricetag when i bought it. The absolute worse part of it is the spring in it for tilting it backwards. It has no resistance so you end up feeling like your falling on your ***. I confirmed with severeal other markus chairs at ikea that its horrible nomatter how much you tighten the knop. The only redeeming features of that chair for me personally have been that the frame for the back is metal with a very pleasant breathing "net" material. But that is the only positive thing i have to say about it.

Associate
OP
I have gone for the Noblechairs ICON,a great chair but my carpet is quite thick so the casters do not glide and it is very annoying.

any suggestions on any other casters I could get that would be better?

Associate
I have gone for the Noblechairs ICON,a great chair but my carpet is quite thick so the casters do not glide and it is very annoying.

any suggestions on any other casters I could get that would be better?

Odd, the ones on the epic are large as standard and I can move around on my thick/plush carpet without issue.

Back
Top Bottom