Best cheap SIM free deal Inc. data?

Soldato
Hi,
Vodafone have an offer for 100gb for £20 a month.

Are Vodafone any good?

I've been with T-Mobile for 15+ years and have been told that they are finishing, and I don't seem to be able to access my account now. I will eventually be migrated over but I can't view my bills to see what I will be charged.

Soldato
Vodafone are fine. One of the biggest coverage out of all networks.

Since they launched their broadband service, their mobile data side of things also seems a lot more stable and faster.

Soldato
I had a mobile broadband plan with Vodafone, and they were great for the price. The speed was good. The only reason I cancelled was that I got decent broadband installed in my home so didn't need mobile broadband anymore.

Man of Honour
Never had a problem with Vodafone personally other than it takes the mick a bit how much they try to push their broadband offering and their 3rd party authorised "value added" partners have a tendency to spam you a bit as well :(

The service itself has been solid for me and in some locations their 4G is close to having a fixed broadband connection (though that can vary a lot by location).

If you don't actually need 100GB data some of the other plans are better as you can get Spotify or Now TV, etc. bundled in the plan saving a bit of money if you actually use those services.

Soldato
OP
Cheers Imfy2k however i'm not looking to spend much - my current contract is less than £8 for infinite everything. I can't afford to have a separate broadband so I tether my phone for everything - work/university/facebook etc.

Not having a full time job and struggling to get one i'm reluctant to spend much.

Anyone ever used that one called V O X I?

Or ID Mobile?

Soldato
Vodafone are very good I have been with them for the last 3 years and i get much better signal than i did with EE or o2.

You could try iD mobile.

4.5GB / 500 mins / unlimited text / £8 per month or 7.5GB for £10.

Last edited:
Soldato
Without creating a new thread, I am (well my wife is) also in a similar boat.
She's paying EE £21.99 for 4gb of data :eek: She's well out of contract so I'm looking at alternatives right now. 4GB a month should be more than enough for her FB/Whatsapp usage outside of home.

3 are doing a 4GB 12 monthly tariff for £11 / unlimited voice/txt / Int Roaming / Hotspot. Since I'm on 3 already, the refer a friend feature gets us both a £25 amazon gift card each which is nice.

iD Mobile are doing a 4.5GB monthly tariff for £8 / 500mins / unlimited texts / Int roaming.

EE do a 3GB 12 monthly tariff for £17 / unlimited voice/txt / Int roaming.

Soldato
Cheers Imfy2k however i'm not looking to spend much - my current contract is less than £8 for infinite everything. I can't afford to have a separate broadband so I tether my phone for everything - work/university/facebook etc.

Not having a full time job and struggling to get one i'm reluctant to spend much.

Anyone ever used that one called V O X I?

Or ID Mobile?
Voxi is Vodafone.

Back
Top Bottom