best cheapest wifi card

Associate
hey guys, unfortunately i have had to move my computer away from the router :eek::mad:. so now i am looking for the best but cheapest wifi card :D . i have never had to have a wifi card before so hopefully its nice and straight forward. A silly question i guess, but the wires needed for it will be included and instructions?. Since times are hard at the moment the cheapest option would be best as money is very tight for me at the moment. we have a wifi extender which i plugged into next to my p.c and inserted a ethernet cable thinking it would be ok but... its getting 15mbps from a possible 75mbps :cool: lol. so i am hoping the wireless card will be better?.

thanks for any help and information. merry Christmas and happy new year guys ! :D

Associate
I recently bought one called Ziyituod AX3000 WiFi 6 Blutooth5.1 for an old machine. It is a PCIe card that comes with the antenna and also provides BT 5.0 (to be honest, I bought it because the user wanted BT). Maybe is not the cheapest, I paid a bit more than 20 pounds, but it works very well :). A friend of mine has another card called Ubit Wie7265, this one is BT 4.0 only but is cheaper, probably 14-15 pounds. The names of these chinese cards keep changing, but I can tell you that at least those two work well and they are automatically recognized by Windows 10.

In any case, if I were you I would probably get a long ethernet cable and I would connect the computer to the router :).

Back
Top Bottom