Best Computer speakers for me

Associate
Hi All,

Its the time of the year again where I'm looking for a list of Christmas presents ideas for people to buy me :). i'd like a new set of speakers for a new PC rig that I'm going to get next year. I have been looking at some Logitech speakers I like the look of the Z337 but the Z623 looks tasty or I could go for the surround sound set up with the Z506 or really splash out on the lovely yet ugly Z906.

looking for some opinions from people on which one I should get, Ideally if you own these already or you can recommend something else? Really want a nice sounding set of speakers for my new system.
optical inputs would be nice but not essential.

Thanks for your help

Paul

Associate
Some ideas for starters:

M-Audio BX5-D3
Presonus Eris E4.5
Mackie CR4
JBL LSR305

Edit, wild card entry:

M-Audio AV32.1 2.1

I've not heard any of these (yet, have recently purchased BX5-D3's), so I can't comment on which might be the best, but from brief reading around they seem to be largely well received. I'd also steer clear of any speakers advertised as "PC speakers".

Last edited:

gEd

gEd

Associate
I bought my son a pair of Edifier Luna E25 Eclipse speakers.
They are really (really) nicely made, great looking, compact (a relative term) and sound superb (I'm a bit of an audiophile on the side). I particularly like how the speakers are angled back so as to project the sounds up towards you when sat close to them.
OCUK have them for sale for £150.

Back
Top Bottom