Best cooling to handle the heat of a 920 c0?

Associate
I just can decide what to get:(
I've read all the posts about the Corsair H50 amd the Prolimatech Megahalems but there seems to be the same amount of favouritism for both.
The main thing i cant seem to get info on here and google is how both coolers handle the higher heat and volts my c0 needs.

I'm using a Noctua NH-U12P with i7 bracket at the moment with Apache's in push/pull.I need 1.425v @ 4ghz so as you can imagine its kinda toasty (highest core is 84c with linX on max);)
Would i see much of an improvement with either of the coolers i'm thinking of getting?

I'm also using an Antec P182 case with Apaches as intake and exhausts.I've cut the grills out to improve on noise and airflow so i should be able to mount the rad of the h50 on the outside if this would be better.

Any advice would be great plz.

Soldato
according to frostytech the Prolimatech Megahalems is the one to choose atm for performance cos its HUGE lol

but if your happy with your current temps and cooler i dont see why you would need an upgrade, tbh if you wanted a huge improvement a high end water cooling kit for around £300 would probably be the only answer:D

Back
Top Bottom