Best day of the week?

Soldato
Asking this as it said in one of the papers that sunday was regarded as the best day of the week but my ranking would be

from worst to best

Tuesday ,dont know why
Monday
wednesday ,halfway through my four shifts
thursday ,last shift nearly there
Sunday
Saturday
Friday ,no work, morning watching box sets, then walking then drinking

just wondering what your best day is?

Soldato
Monday its a new start and always light at the end of the tunnel. Worst day is Saturday, like when you have been diagnosed with HIV, you know AIDS is only round the corner. The rest of the days mean nothing to me, I only live in the extreme.

Soldato
Monday its a new start and always light at the end of the tunnel. Worst day is Saturday, like when you have been diagnosed with HIV, you know AIDS is only round the corner. The rest of the days mean nothing to me, I only live in the extreme.

[nerd]

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

[/nerd]

Associate

So you love Monday, but hate Sundays because you know Monday is the next day? :confused:

GHz

GHz

Associate
Holiday ;)

Monday - worst
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Sunday
Saturday
Friday - best

Seems to be the best order to put them.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Sundays are the worst. Every other day tends to fade into each other so I'm not that fussed really.

Soldato
Worst to best:
Thursday - eww, people are narky, you're tired from the working week and there's no end in site
Monday - find out how many people think it's funny to send me e-mails at 6pm on a Friday, always a bit tired, it takes me a while to get back in to the swing of things
Tuesday - nice solid day - know what I'm doing and I'm over the worst of the influx from Monday
Friday - usually finishing things off nicely, nothing really coming in to start on, weekend about to start
Sunday - the day of rest, but also usually a slightly disappointing day where nothing really gets done
Saturday - relax, get loads of stuff I want to get done finished, have fun, happy days
Wednesday - mid way through the week, I'm still energised and can see the end to the working week. I'm where I want to be with projects and generally in good spirits. Happy happy days.

Top Bottom