Best Forum Awards 2002 - SETI wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Best Forum Awards 2002

Which Forum has been your favourite during 2002?

I have enjoyed posting during the last 12 months and would like to give mention to the Music, GD, DVD forums for their efforts, also the Speakeasy posters, that's where all the really funny threads are located and more than a few scary ones as well.

But my award goes to the forum with the most knowledgeable posters, greatest atmosphere and best arguments, which can get a little heated at times, but we're all mates in the end, the award goes to the SPORTS FORUM and to all the posters in there
smile05.gif

Man of Honour
another vote for the sports forum from me although like you say it does get rather heated at times everyone is friendly and to me it has exactly the right atmospehre.

Also must mention SC (although I dont post as often in there anymore) GD and Home Cinema DVD and Hi Fi.

Associate
sports is the best its a really friendly place, with lots of different sports and good people who use it... and lets not forget the brillaint prediction league which keeps many of us sweating out the results over the weekend... and the arguments are fun too

Man of Honour
In no order...

GD
Cases & Modding
Music
Overclocking & Cooling
Speaker's Corner
Motors

Although I read all of the forums, I wouldn't feel the same without my daily dose of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom