Best full frame mirrorless out now?

Soldato
Haha FEEELLSSS like :p yeah its ace though, think im slowly but surely go Sony from now on - obviously just transition slowly as I find the adaptor works fine, and just replace stuff when it breaks with the Sony version - probably take years but all good, perfectly happy with what I have works great.

Caporegime
Oh please.

If the SD card slot failed how did he show the capture video before that?

Yes a single card slot is unacceptable these days and the youtuber is capatilising on this for views. Thats all it is. I am not defending Canon, the camera has flaws which need to be fixed, but that video is mostly BS for clicks.

Soldato
Oh please.

Yes a single card slot is unacceptable these days and the youtuber is capatilising on this for views. Thats all it is. I am not defending Canon, the camera has flaws which need to be fixed, but that video is mostly BS for clicks.

I don't think he would do that for clicks, he's not always right but is normally honest.

I'll be honest I've never had a CF or an XQD fail but I have had a few SD cards fail and I really don't like using them and wouldn't feel comfortable not having a backup.

Soldato
Oh please.

I'm not entirely sure - I've had failed cards, thankfully in duel card cameras.

Also the firmware will be very new on the camera, likely less stable in the write function - he's not normally a click bait sort of channel, he likely turned off the camera or something before write was completed.

That would corrupt the last file, the others would be ok - you can then recover the 'ok' fails with file recovery software - so he likely did that.

Soldato
I'm not entirely sure - I've had failed cards, thankfully in duel card cameras.

Also the firmware will be very new on the camera, likely less stable in the write function - he's not normally a click bait sort of channel, he likely turned off the camera or something before write was completed.

That would corrupt the last file, the others would be ok - you can then recover the 'ok' fails with file recovery software - so he likely did that.
99.99% (Obviously I have researched this number in great detail) of you tube channels are click bait the really good ones are those you don't notice are click bait!

Back
Top Bottom