Best gaming monitors on the market? Please help me choose.

Associate
Hi im looking to upgrade from my ancient 24" BENQ monitor, I don't know where to start as there's so much on offer now and i could really do with some advice please guys as my knowledge is limited when it comes to monitors.

From what I've managed to read so far there seems to be a lot of love for the following monitors on here, I'd be grateful for your thoughts on these monitors or any others you can recommend. I have a budget of around £1k so trying to get the best monitor i can get for my money :)

PREDATOR X34P 34" 3440X1440 IPS G-SYNC 120HZ CURVED 1900R WIDESCREEN LED ZEROFRAME MONITOR

ALIENWARE AW3418DW Quad HD 35" Curved LED Gaming Monitor - Black

Associate
Hi im looking to upgrade from my ancient 24" BENQ monitor, I don't know where to start as there's so much on offer now and i could really do with some advice please guys as my knowledge is limited when it comes to monitors.

From what I've managed to read so far there seems to be a lot of love for the following monitors on here, I'd be grateful for your thoughts on these monitors or any others you can recommend. I have a budget of around £1k so trying to get the best monitor i can get for my money :)

PREDATOR X34P 34" 3440X1440 IPS G-SYNC 120HZ CURVED 1900R WIDESCREEN LED ZEROFRAME MONITOR

ALIENWARE AW3418DW Quad HD 35" Curved LED Gaming Monitor - Black

What gpu do you have?

What games do you play or what use will it be used for?

Going from 24inch to 34/35inch is a big jump.

Associate
OP
What gpu do you have?

What games do you play or what use will it be used for?

Going from 24inch to 34/35inch is a big jump.

I've not PC gamed in a while so just looking to get back into it, I have a budget of around £2k to build a new system (excluding monitor) as for which games i'm looking to play im not quite sure but i'll probably be looking to play a lot of the top titles.

Back
Top Bottom