Best hotas?

Soldato
With Star Wars Squadrons coming out I'm after a decent hotas. I have had a wart hog before but didn't have the space for pedals... I'm after the best all rounder with good reliability. What's recommended these days?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Budget?
Would you refer a recommendation under a ton, or for a full on WingWing F18 HOTAS, which is apparently a lovely piece of kit?

Whilst it's early days, chances are that SWS is more likely to be an arcade game than a sim, so something fairly simplistic is likely to be sufficient.

Soldato
OP
Budget around £200 though don't mind spending more or less for the right setup, don't want another Warthog though as I want an x-axis. Don't want to spend near a grand though... While I want one to get into Squadrons, it will be used for everything from War Thunder to Elite Dangerous etc.

Associate
Up to £200, if you can get one, vkb gladiator k. A thrustmaster twcs would be a nice partner for it if you have to have hotas.

But I'm biased as I have a gladiator mk.ii and love it.

Associate
t16000m seem to be coming into stock next week on various sites, might be worth asking ocuk if they have dates for them coming into stock
they are great value

Back
Top Bottom