Best In-Ear Headphone £80ish Price Range

Soldato
I've bought a few pairs in this range. Never got on with Shure's they're just to intense (it feels like hard work listening to them). I find my Senheiser CX400s for about £40 ease to listen to and brilliant quality.

Soldato
I will still suggest the Klipsch S4's. As someone who listens to bass heavy music these are great =)

Only problem is, I've broken 2 pairs. Just sent back my 2nd pair, though this is why:
ZkkK7.jpg.png

Don't take care of them as much as I should, pulling them out of ear etc, throwing them into pockets etc.
Using my Klipsch X1s till I get replacement S4s, massive noticeable difference.

Associate
I may get lynched for this... but I am really impressed by the latest version of Apple in ear earphones (the dual driver version, not the pants version before that). I bought them not expecting much, but I am very impressed indeed with the fit, the sound quality and how comfortable they are to wear for long periods.

I have been through quite a few pairs of headphones, and for me personally this is what I would go for (they are fairly cheap too, around £60ish).

Soldato
Soundmagic E10's - well under budget and the quality is excellent. If money really isn't an option then yeah, spend more, but otherwise the diminishing returns on the bump in quality you get from spending more is quite large above the E10's.

Associate
OP
Ok had alook at the Klipsch S4 and the Soundmagic E10, both get decent reviews.

I will mainly be using them on my iPod classic if that changed anything? I listen to a lot of Hip-Hop as well.

Back
Top Bottom