Best mate and your sister

Soldato
Everyone makes out like the OP is getting in the way of some blossoming romance... whereas the original post reads like his mate just wants to bang his sister...

Soldato
I suspect over protective brothers are over protective because they're jealous. So I think there's perhaps a few people in this thread who want a go on their sister.

Soldato
Let them be. But be there for your sister should things go wrong. Don't get heavily involved. Just cos you're family doesn't give you the God given right to put your nose into their business.

I say this to my housemate who always thinks she's allowed to get involved with all of her family's issues and she clearly isn't.

I let my siblings make their own decisions in their lives. But if they want my advice then I will do what I can to offer it. They are old enough, I don't have to watch over them 24/7. So let them both do what they want.

Soldato
While I appreciate the situation seems difficult for you, they are both adults who are free to make their own decisions.

As long as he doesn't treat her badly then you shouldn't be the one to stop them seeing each other as you don't have any right to dictate their lives.

Associate
So a bit angry then. For what it's worth I once slept with my best mates sister. Actually I did it a whole bunch of times. I've never told him this. It's not because I think he'd be upset about that, more that he'd be upset that his sister was a slapper. God everyone I know had a go on her. Good lassie, taught me a thing or two.

Soldato
How old is your sister. I assume over 18, in which case she is capable of making her own decisions. If you don't like the idea of your 'mate' getting it on with your sister you just need to deal with it.

If she is a lot younger then get him nicked on a paedo charge.....

Man of Honour
So a bit angry then. For what it's worth I once slept with my best mates sister. Actually I did it a whole bunch of times. I've never told him this. It's not because I think he'd be upset about that, more that he'd be upset that his sister was a slapper. God everyone I know had a go on her. Good lassie, taught me a thing or two.

Genuinely laugh from this - it gets increasingly funny with each sentence :D

Back
Top Bottom