Best mate and your sister

Soldato
Have you a pic of your sister? It will help in the decision process as to wether we should let them be happy together as they may not get another chance at love.

I for one would find it a little awkward however I would much prefer to know the guy well, who would take care of her and make her happy. Maybe one day get married & live it a nice 5 bedroom house, detached double garage, 2 kids (Robert & Julia) running around the lush green garden, both growing old together, watching the kids grow up and eventually have grandchildren.

You could always threaten your mate away she gets together with some chav and low life you don't even know. He leads her down a crack filled path, a life full of prostitution, she has 5 kids all in care homes, you will never have chance to meet them as she is in no fit state to look after. Just think of the thought of every day & every night wondering what she is up to, if she is safe, and hope to god she doesnt get HIV or overdoses.

Up to you mate, end of day it is your sister!

Associate
You've told your best mate you're uncomfortable with it, and he's still sniffing round her.
Doesn't say much for what your mate thinks of you.

Soldato
As long as she is happy, let him know the ground rules beforehand.

No real problem in it per say, he just needs to respect the fact that you two are related. I.e. no talk of how he plowed your sister in, and the such like.

Associate
OP
If it happened to someone else i'm sure i'd say the same thing, it's their life etc. etc. I'm just a bit ****ed he had the gall to do it despite me.

You have the group who think it is something you shouldn't do because of some made up social restrictions they place on siblings/ex's etc.

Then the group who see logic and realise that it's NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

It may effect my friendship with this person if he goes through with it, that's my problem fair enough, but if it effects my friendship it effects his. On that basis it has something to do with me. Surely you can see the logic

Back
Top Bottom