Best mate and your sister

Associate
He's invited her to a wedding, I'll have to be there too . He's not even subtle about his intentions either.
I'm uncomfortable with the whole thing, can't explain it rationally as they are both essentially good people. It's partly the fact he asked her despite knowing how i feel about it (not the first time he's tried it on)

Opinions? Sure quite a few have been in similar situation. Should i just get over it...

Soldato
He's invited her to a wedding, I'll have to be there too . He's not even subtle about his intentions either.
I'm uncomfortable with the whole thing, can't explain it rationally as they are both essentially good people. It's partly the fact he asked her despite knowing how i feel about it (not the first time he's tried it on)

Opinions? Sure quite a few have been in similar situation. Should i just get over it...

He sounds like a terrible mate.

also, we need pics of your sister.

Soldato

Does he have a sister? If not, get with his mother.

Soldato
Pff get over yourself, how you feel shouldn't enter into it, if they make each other happy - let em go for it!

If he starts being a tool though you can wafflestomp him gonads through a grate!

Soldato
You might be stuck in the middle, but you need to take care not to have an opinion on it, because you shouldn't be coming off as the overbearing brother. It's really up to her, and the worst that could happen is they have a one night stand, sleep together and things get a touch awkward between them, that's hardly the end of the world is it?

Soldato
Unbelievable tekkers.

I would tell him to jog on though, you can't have your mate banging your sister seriously. Most people wouldn't even concider it, what happens when they split up etc... Im pretty sure it's an unwritten rule not to **** your mates sister.

Soldato
Unbelievable tekkers.

I would tell him to jog on though, you can't have your mate banging your sister seriously. Most people wouldn't even concider it, what happens when they split up etc... Im pretty sure it's an unwritten rule not to **** your mates sister.

What a ridiculous unwritten rule that is. It's none of your business. Why on earth should you stop your sister getting her leg over, that's not a very nice thing to do to your family.

Soldato
I went out with my mates sister, although I was with her for 4.5 years, we have split now, and me and my friend have remained friends all the way through.

Unfortunatly the reason we ended was because we grew apart a little (something that sometimes happens unfortunatly), however we ended on good terms, neither of us messed each other about and me and her are still friends.

If he is understanding, and he does not mess her about and it is genuine then why not? what if he is truly the one for your sister and you have just stopped this from happening?

Last edited:
Soldato
Never understood the problem with this. Rather my sister be with a guy I know well and like instead of some random guy who can possibly treat her like crap.

Associate
Surely depends on what you think of your friend? I understand that you will feel protective of your sister but surely if he is a decent sort it won't be a problem. What do you think his intentions are?

Caporegime
Surely it's only really an issue if you don't want your sister hanging out with you all the time. It will also make swapping sex stories with your mate a bit awkward ;)

Back
Top Bottom