Best online fps shooter for PC currently?

Associate
i am still rocking call of duty 2 :)

51D1HY6RAWL._AC_.jpg
Is there still plenty of players on that game. I had major struggles getting Cod4 working on windows 10 due to PB no longer working.

Soldato
Hunt Showdown. I don't play it anymore because I don't have a pc anymore and kind of glad because I was so addicted to it
This is a bit of an underrated gem. First BR game I played that felt like you actually had to worry about the PVE aspect as well as enemy players. The environment is just so well done too. Also not so much of that "oh I just spent ages sneaking about only to get sniped by a single pixel speck in the distance" rubbish. Thanks birds!

Associate
Nothing in the COD series is a competitive online PC FPS. At the moment the market feels pretty dire. CSGO is about it for serious competitive FPS. Alternatives that are popular seem to be Fortnite no build and Apex which shows how poor the market is :/

Associate
No love for Splitgate?
I did like Splitgate. Felt like an old school FPS with some fun gimmicks. Then realised the game had duped me and was putting bots disguised as humans in my games. Killed the enjoyment immediately.

Not sure why the playercount dropped off a cliff with this one. Seemed pretty fun. Too many iffy game modes maybe

Soldato
I did like Splitgate. Felt like an old school FPS with some fun gimmicks. Then realised the game had duped me and was putting bots disguised as humans in my games. Killed the enjoyment immediately.

Not sure why the playercount dropped off a cliff with this one. Seemed pretty fun. Too many iffy game modes maybe

It's still in the first Beta test stage, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom