Best phone for around £300?

Could someone please give me a few suggestions of phones I should look at around the £300 mark, I'm really struggling to find value for money over my old Z3 at this price point.

Why don't I keep my Z3? I would love too, but it's out of warranty now and I managed to get Sony to send me a 'like new' reconditioned Z3 just before my warranty ran out as my old one was sent into Sony 8 times for repair!, I got soo sick of having to keep going back to my old Moto G and setting the phone up again, I've just lost faith in any Z3 being reliable so am going to sell the reconditioned one.

My requirements,

At least 5 inch screen @ 1080p
Snapdragon 650 performance or better.
Fairly good headphone output.
Battery life, I'm hoping for two days with very little usage.
Needs to be compatible with Barclays banking App
NFC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soldato
Could someone please give me a few suggestions of phones I should look at around the £300 mark, I'm really struggling to find value for money over my old Z3 at this price point.

Why don't I keep my Z3? I would love too, but it's out of warranty now and I managed to get Sony to send me a 'like new' reconditioned Z3 just before my warranty ran out as my old one was sent into Sony 8 times for repair!, I got soo sick of having to keep going back to my old Moto G and setting the phone up again, I've just lost faith in any Z3 being reliable so am going to sell the reconditioned one.

My requirements,

At least 5 inch screen @ 1080p
Snapdragon 650 performance or better.
Fairly good headphone output.
Battery life, I'm hoping for two days with very little usage.
Needs to be compatible with Barclays banking App
NFC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
LG G6 from EGlobal UK.
See the LG G6 thread below for more details.

Back
Top Bottom