Best Phones - Mid Level Contract

Associate
Hi all

I'm sure there are many posts on here about upgrading but i need some advice on mobile phone situation. Ive been on a sim only deal for a couple of years paying around 11 pound a month. I bought a Motorola X Play for a couple of hundred pounds nearly three years ago to keep me going on the sim only deal.

My sim only deal is nearly up and im not sure whether what to do going forward. I'm with Vodafone who are currently doing sim only deals with Spotify which i really want to take out premium which is 10 pound a month alone from spotify. The cheapest deal i can get for sim only with spotify is 19 pound a month but this means continuing with my Motorola X play.

But then if im paying 19 a month with no phone, i was thinking maybe taking out a new contract with a phone. I'm really not up for paying 40-50 pound a month, so i would be looking into seeing what i can get from Vodafone around 30 pound a month including spotify.

What are the best phones i could maybe get around this price. It wouldn't be any of the latest expensive phones. So what would people recommend for iphones, samsungs, sony or other phones on the market.

I think on the phone i was maybe offered a huawi p20 or sony xz2.

Any recommendations guys????

Back
Top Bottom