Best place to get 3D prints.

Soldato
Hey all,

I am looking to get something 3D printed from Thingiverse and I was looking for recommendations on who/where to approach?

I have checked out Lancaster3D and the price seems reasonable, except they charge £8 to set up an account. I cannot imagine I will be using their services enough to justify the cost.

I have heard a lot about varying quality of materials used and I wanted to find out who might be best to approach for small prints.

The 3D print is a stand for the Retrotink 5x, unfortunately the person who made and sells these doesn't ship to the UK but was kind enough to post on thingiverse for others.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4881969

Thanks,

Joe

Soldato
OP
Looks like a simple enough print. I'll have a look when I get home from work but I'd say I'll be happy to print that for you if you just cover some postage costs.
Hey Andy,

Thank you - That is very generous. If you are happy to print, I will happily cover the cost and money for a pint :D.

Joe

Soldato
Hey Andy,

Thank you - That is very generous. If you are happy to print, I will happily cover the cost and money for a pint :D.

Joe

Just had a look now I'm home and definitely no issue with printing that. Any particular colour you prefer? I have carbon black which is somewhat similar to the colour in the thingiverse pictures.

Back
Top Bottom