• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Best place to sell 3070

Associate
I sold my 3080 on the bay, offering shipping, and it was a hell of a stress. There are so many potential scammers out there. If you live in a big city I'd recommend selling it as cash on pickup only. I've sold stuff on eBay before, including a 2080 ti, but with the current focus on these things, I feel there are more undesirables on the bay than usual.

Associate
I sold my 3080 on the bay, offering shipping, and it was a hell of a stress. There are so many potential scammers out there. If you live in a big city I'd recommend selling it as cash on pickup only. I've sold stuff on eBay before, including a 2080 ti, but with the current focus on these things, I feel there are more undesirables on the bay than usual.
True dat.
Even people I've trusted in the past have flipped during these times. EBay's protection is eff'ed too. Facebook marketplace has rough people turning up too. I only felt safe selling a 3080 to a high street buyer and seller of electronics. Got the price I paid for it as a 3070 is enough for me.

Associate
True dat.
Even people I've trusted in the past have flipped during these times. EBay's protection is eff'ed too. Facebook marketplace has rough people turning up too. I only felt safe selling a 3080 to a high street buyer and seller of electronics. Got the price I paid for it as a 3070 is enough for me.

Oh I never thought of going to the high street. I sold mine for what I paid, too, well under the market price, but good to just get it out the door without stress.

Associate
Never give your address. arrange a meet in a well lit open space and take some friends with you in case the situation gets out of control.. Am i selling drugs or GPU's.....

Soldato

then they say they’ve never received it and you’ve traded outside eBay Ts and Cs and are screwed.

People scam this way

Soldato
CEX is paying over the odds for 3070’s (currently £612 cash for an FE) and is very easy/reliable no fees etc.

I was going to sell my 3070FE there but a friend wanted it so sold to him at cost instead, but if I was going to sell it that’s what I’d do - no worries about fees, non paying bidders or being messed around.

Associate
Oh man, just saw the CEX buy price for the 3080 I sold. £1020! A fair whack more than I sold mine for. Oh well, at least he seemed a nice fella.

Permabanned
Prices are really low at the moment, but I guess I could give you fifty quid for it. Hate to see a fellow gamer suffer. :D

Back
Top Bottom