• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Best place to sell 3070

Soldato
I got scalped for my 3080 (£1000) but also got £720 back for my 2080ti so not too bad. Paid £825 for the 2080ti originally.

Just need to buy and sell sensibly

Associate
I know someone that bought a 3090 using the members market and he said that the sale went really smooth. So its certainly something to work towards, hopefully ill reach it in 10 years time.

Associate
I know someone that bought a 3090 using the members market and he said that the sale went really smooth. So its certainly something to work towards, hopefully ill reach it in 10 years time.

I'm in the same boat I've registered here for a while but didn't even know the MM was a thing until 12 months ago lol, I'm now slowly working towards the 1k post mark. It'll definitely take me another year probably to get there, there's only so much $h1t posting one can do. Plus the mods will just tea bag you and your post if they see you posting for the sake of it lol

Associate
I'm in the same boat I've registered here for a while but didn't even know the MM was a thing until 12 months ago lol, I'm now slowly working towards the 1k post mark. It'll definitely take me another year probably to get there, there's only so much $h1t posting one can do. Plus the mods will just tea bag you and your post if they see you posting for the sake of it lol

Haha you're too right, I understand why they do it.

Back
Top Bottom